A copious amount of colours (Remaster compatible)

Can anyone please confirm whether this helps to solve the issue of certain pieces of clothing being unable to be made actually white, or black? Some of my favorite outfits have been ruined in the remaster because certain pieces are either far too light or far too dark a shade.

Can anyone please confirm whether this helps to solve the issue of certain pieces of clothing being unable to be made actually white, or black? Some of my favorite outfits have been ruined in the remaster because certain pieces are either far too light or far too dark a shade.

Sadly the diffuse for some items is by grey / black by default, so we can't do much about it until we can replace textures.

The dark or black options in this mod r not true dark. they r only dark grey. Can you fix it? In SR3 it was true dark. Ty

The dark or black options in this mod r not true dark. they r only dark grey. Can you fix it? In SR3 it was true dark. Ty
Can I fix the dark / black options?

If we had texture tools, totally. But I believe the shades are messed up, as the game now uses reflection maps, etc, opposed to the original sr3 that only used Normal, Diffuse and Specular.

Back