Rain's Mini-Mods: Just Enough Takeovers

This is a part of a series of mods I will be doing called Rain's Mini-Mods.
All of my mods are built for SRTTR based on files from SRTT.
This means all of my Mini-Mods work on both SRTT and SRTTR.

This mini-mod instantly unlocks 18 City Takeovers.

Ever get tired of the grind that you've done a million times by now? Lets just skip it.
To use this open the upgrades menu>Bonuses>City Upgrade.

NOTE: As soon as the 18 City Takeovers start it does not stop until it goes through all 18 so MAKE SURE this is what you want before you install this.

To install:
Drag unlockables.xtbl into /SaintsRowTheThird

To uninstall:
Delete unlockables.xtbl from /SaintsRowTheThird

Attachments

• Rain's Mini-Mods - Just Enough Take Overs.rar
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,027
What happened to all the unlockable Gang Customization options? I didn't get Mascots or Strippers or any of the Gangs you unlock after completing the activities. Do I have to play the hardest difficulty of each Activity for them to unlock properly?

Yes you have to play all instances of that activity, for example all 3 instances of Snatch for Kinzie give you cops.

Even though this mod auto-completes everything for you? Well... At least I don't have to wait for my hourly income to purchase all the properties anymore. I can live with that.

Uh... Just to point out, I used this mod to complete Ctiy Takeover... Completed the rest of the game... Then went back and replayed all the activities... But still didn't receive any of the rewards, like gang customization options. How do I get my army of Mascots, Strippers, Cops, Hos, etc back?

Edit:
Forgot to update this, but a while ago, I discovered that the rewards not unlocking actually has nothing to do with this mod, the problem lies within the game itself.

I uninstalled this mod, started a new save, then as I was close to completing City Takeover, I unlocked the standard STAG Takeover and used it on The Grove (which contains Genki SERC Level 2).

As I had already completed Genki SERC Level 1 & 3, I went back to a crib to switch my gang to Mascots, but they still hadn't unlocked.

So I went back to Genki SERC Level 2 and actually completed it, but guess what, still no Mascots.

So using any STAG Takeover (Standard or Modded) will prevent you from unlocking the rewards for some reason.

Last edited:
Back