I have a problem, my game always crashes or auto exit to the desktop after the first cutscene of the mission called Red Asphalt, is there any solutions to fix this??

What version of the game are you running? Steam or maybe GoG?

Are you using Saints Row 1 texture mod? because if in this case, it crashes on that mission. it happend to me before

what you can do is, play the mission without sr1 texture mod, and once u complete that mission, you can add the mod back, at least it worked for me

I realise this is late, but I've actually found out why that happens with the SR1 texture pack.
It has to do with a certain command in the lua not playing nice with modified time of day table files. I believe it has to do with making the game transition to rainy weather mid-mission.
I've fixed this issue by simply making the mission start off raining, put this file in your 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder and patch.

Attachments

• bh04.lua
    25.6 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
I realise this is late, but I've actually found out why that happens with the SR1 texture pack.
It has to do with a certain command in the lua not playing nice with modified time of day table files. I believe it has to do with making the game transition to rainy weather mid-mission.
I've fixed this issue by simply making the mission start off raining, put this file in your 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder and patch.
I might be 2 years late but i just wanted to say thank you. it works it really works thank you so much.

Back