its needed winrar right? bcs when i decompress it..it says is destroyed ..look here if you can help https://prnt.sc/rzd8m6 translate: the file may be in unknown form or may be destroyed,,,EDIT:i fix it with my own way...ty anyway

Last edited:
I used your flying car to crash into the Phillips building.

Attachments

• 20200528162638_1.jpg
    20200528162638_1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 277
I decided to tweak the car a little. Now it controls better on land and can even work as a boat!

Since I couldn't get the handbrake to work I made the car able to quickly decelerate and reverse. This makes the reverse button the closest thing it has to a handbrake and also makes boating around a little better when you're going in reverse.

Credits to: F13 for making the original mod and Admixon for inspiring me to make it floaty with his "Swimming Bear" mod.

Attachments

• fc_oyeah_veh.xtbl
    9.5 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Reactions: F13
So curious to know, Ik you added the cop jogging animations but I can’t seem to find the cop weapon jogging animations(when idle or jogging the character will aim the pistol up in the air or with a rifle he’ll aim it forward as he runs) cause I can get the animations to work using the gotr but I when I install your new taunts and walks it replaces those animations, I’m either dumb or not looking in the right area, anyone can help a fella out?? :)
Edit: never mind i went and created a full new GML1 file with all the cop animations fixed and added some that were missing, possibly will post it

Last edited:
Back