Visuals & Graphics Reshade fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone managed to get Reshade working? I can get it if I run the exe without Epic Games, but if I use the EG Launcher then the Reshade mod doesn't inject for some reason

Edit: It turns out I had 2 installs, one being a crack and one being legit - ended up installing everything into the crack instead of the legit copy; it's fixed now.

Last edited:
How are you getting the game to load just by running the exe? Even if I try running as admin it will not work. I have to launch through the Epic launcher.

How are you getting the game to load just by running the exe? Even if I try running as admin it will not work. I have to launch through the Epic launcher.
Maybe related to the fact I pirated it first then later bought and installed to the same directory as the cracked version was? Unsure, tbh

edit: it is, my SR3 install is 92GB with 2 Saints Row 3 folders lmao

Last edited:
Maybe related to the fact I pirated it first then later bought and installed to the same directory as the cracked version was? Unsure, tbh
Quite possibly. Often with cracked versions the reason they work is because they include ways to bypass the client. If you installed it to the same folder it won't have deleted any files that weren't overwritten by the installation, hence the file which bypasses the epic launcher still exists.

Quite possibly. Often with cracked versions the reason they work is because they include ways to bypass the client. If you installed it to the same folder it won't have deleted any files that weren't overwritten by the installation, hence the file which bypasses the epic launcher still exists.
It actually turns out the Epic install made another SR3 folder, so I've been installing into a cracked copy of it instead of the Epic version. But the saves were syncing so I was wondering why it was working one way, lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back