John Cena for SRTT

I got the formula and everything from the internet, I'm new on the forum and I'm planning on adding every formula like this here , because It'll be preserved like an archive especially since the source from which I got the formula is completely inactive and who knows maybe it could vanish at anytime, so can I do it ?
-3518366906758900611.jpg

Attachments

• The Champ.7z
    80 KB · Views: 346
I don't see a problem with it as long as you credit and link the source where you got the formula from, and stick to this forum's rule of one character per thread.

I got the formula and everything from the internet, I'm new on the forum and I'm planning on adding every formula like this here , because It'll be preserved like an archive especially since the source from which I got the formula is completely inactive and who knows maybe it could vanish at anytime, so can I do it ?View attachment 25029
Is that from this dude, MarcusGarlick, I can't tell?:

He is fucking awsome.

I don't see a problem with it as long as you credit and link the source where you got the formula from, and stick to this forum's rule of one character per thread.

I didn't want to include the source thinking the person who I got them from got them from the now defunct saintsrow.com, I made that assumption because I just started playing Saints Row in recent times, the quality of the video also made me think he isn't the one.

But apparently DB7.5 knows him, and I think he made them I don't know, can someone correct me on this, I don't even know what the layout of the old website was, I guess archive.org would have the answer but anyway, I think I'll be crediting Marcus Garlick or any user I get them from.

Is that from this dude, MarcusGarlick, I can't tell?:

He is fucking awsome.

Exactly those faces are so accurate it's funny

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to release more characters using formulas from the internet please leave the source where you got the formula from.

Back