Saints Row 5 Ideas thread

Like a reboot where we start from an origin story, liks SR1, which leads into the criminally famous aspect of SR:TT, and maybe the evil corporation aspect of SR2 mixed with SR:TT's advanced military, could leak in there somewhere?
Would be cool to have side missions be a little less grounded and maybe get an activity where we help some nut job conspiracy theorist investigate some possible Zin sightings.

Yeah, Famous 3rd Street saints Actually Make sense since there are so many Gangstar wannabe now ( I dont know what people think when they said gangster shouldnt become famous ) And It would be fun to have side activity / Mission ( or maybe DLC ) Where we help some Conspiracy theorist about sighting .

And i'd like to see SR5 storyline to be like SR1/2 But With some SR3/4 Jokes to spice things up.

izU87JL.jpg
INSTA BUY

A refresh for the combat would be nice actually. SRTT was a straight upgrade on SR2 imo, but SR4 kinda dropped the ball a bit with super jumping being a thing you both need to do and need to refrain from doing to actually, yknow, fight. Perhaps something closer to SRTT but made much more fluid would probably be the sweet spot. And I'm not even gonna bring up weapon balance, that's a can of worms for another time....

Reactions: F13
I agree with the jumping, in SRTT I jumped a lot with the dive roll during combat and kept trying to use it in SRIV only to knock everything over and make myself vulnerable in mid air.

A refresh for the combat would be nice actually. SRTT was a straight upgrade on SR2 imo, but SR4 kinda dropped the ball a bit with super jumping being a thing you both need to do and need to refrain from doing to actually, yknow, fight. Perhaps something closer to SRTT but made much more fluid would probably be the sweet spot. And I'm not even gonna bring up weapon balance, that's a can of worms for another time....
I would Like To see some stealth Combat mechanics..that would be great

I'd like for SR5 to be a re-do of SR3, but, y'know, with a more coherent story and a villain that doesn't get killed off in the first couple of missions. Maybe take inspiration from Kill Bill or Pulp Fiction.

I really want to see the return of Tobias, hes my favorite character and soooooo fucking sexy. Ive missed him since sr2, the games havent been the same without him. Also id like it if they made him look more like he did in sr1, his appearance in sr2 was kinda unattractive. And i hope they let you have fun shaundi in this one too, i was really glad sr4 let you have a fun shaundi

Become a fan of the franchise [and their playlist] since playing SR2. In SR2 they have broad choices of music, from World to Death Metal -- even they have The Black Dahlia Murder which is kind of [my] jam, though their K12 and KRhyme also have some cool stuffs to listen to. In SRTT and SRIV it gets more specifics, not many choices but some are really cool like Amanda Blank's "Gimme What You Got" and Kovas' "Grape Drank" which is a banger that I've never heard of.

Back to the topic -- I hope in the next installment they can include some classics like Korn's "Here to Stay" or Limp Bizkit's "Take A Look Around". I know they've never featured on video games previously, so I think maybe they'd have their chance someday [though I'm not sure about their availability or licensing as of now].

Back