All New Character Customization

i have a problem. once i select the easy basic build an paste it into the folder nothing happens. but, when try to load my save it stops the music and loads on forever.

can some one tell me how the leopard texture clothing work
in jedidave customization
can someone tag the mod link or name
or the steps for it pls kindly reply
ss.jpg
ss2.jpg

Anyone here have a concise fix for people using Things to do in steelport. Going through this thread to try and piece it together is confusing. I understand that I need to put some of the files in the "mods im using" folder b4 compiling but Im not sure which ones bc it doesn't work for me

Dude, I think it actually works, I have both the skin and the tattoos and it didn't crash. Thanks man, hopefully it continues working; crossing my fingers.

Initially I had other mods in the directory, but not the skin mod.
First, I put the five str2_PC files into the /Your_character_mods_here. Then I ran the patcher.
Second, I put the patched tattoo files into the /cache folder.
Third, I placed the customization_default_items.xtbl into the /Saints Row the Third directory.
Then I placed the customize_player.asm_pc into the /Saints Row the Third directory.
Fourth, I ran the ASM_Updater (idk if previous and this step matter)
Last, I took the customize_player.asm_pc OUT of the directory.

So, I had NO str2_PC files in the directory and NO customize_player.asm in the directory (they are all patched into the tattoo mod I assume and the player.asm is not needed?).
I followed this verbatim and all it did was stop the audio from cutting out on the load screen. It still is in a loading loop, I have no idea what Im doing wrong

when I try to use the classic batch to get the hand tats it only makes the sock layer invisible and still shows the sock menu.

edit: after some experimentation it appears the hand tats are appearing on the characters rear end instead of the hand.

Last edited:
Back