My Steelport emulator

Nice work man, this mod is amazing, however, I'm unable to use x360ce which makes it possible to use cheap USB knockoff PS2 Controllers as XBOX360, ones, anyway, the Xinput1_3.dll provided, causes x360ce to freeze and not do anything, or at best tells me I need to update Xinput1_3.dll, when It's updated, The emulator doesn't work, I'm sure many others on this thread who have no idea what's going on are facing a similar issue, is there anyway to fix it ?

Hi guys

It's possible that I'm just plain stupid, but for some reason I can't seem to find the MySteelportEmulator.exe file itself. I think I keep on downloading the wrong thing/doing it completely wrong. Could somebody help me out with doing this? It would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Steelport Emulator works only with SR3 and SR4 files because character creators are identical so porting character between games is possible. SR2's CC is very different (different mesh, bones, formula sliders, etc.) so you won't be able to port your SR2 character to SR3 or SR4.

Still, all facial and body sliders are same (one or two just need set in mirrored). I in all sr pc games use same character. I used sr2 fface slider values, and got more or less similair face in sr3( 4 gooh, 3remsster)

Back