Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

I believe Idol mentioned on stream that most mods will still work, but I would assume it will depend on what the mod changes and whether or not the patch affects the same things. Like if any changes are made to the UI to compensate for the new graphical settings like ultrawide or increased draw distance, then it could affect a mod like SuperUI.

I'm pretty late to the party, but I still wanted to pop in there to give my most sincere thanks to Mike Watson, Thomas Jepp and the entirety of Volition, for their dedication and unwavering loyalty to the fans. Seriously, thank you guys!
I can't wait to jump back into a Strong Arm match, it's been so long.

I know that there has been no commitment to bringing this to gog.com, and I'd expect to have wait a bit longer, but it would be a shame if we over there never got to see it.

I know that there has been no commitment to bringing this to gog.com, and I'd expect to have wait a bit longer, but it would be a shame if we over there never got to see it.
The GOG version is supposedly the same as Steam's, except Steamworks is ripped out and a framerate limiter is applied. I would be shocked if it doesn't eventually get the same treatment once the Steam patch is released.

The GOG version is supposedly the same as Steam's, except Steamworks is ripped out and a framerate limiter is applied. I would be shocked if it doesn't eventually get the same treatment once the Steam patch is released.
Good to hear. Sounds like there is even the potential to support online co-op through Galaxy, if they chose to do it.

Will GOG users get this patch as well or will they be screwed out?

People love nothing more than big bold red letters. Good that you used them otherwise it might be not seen with all these black letter users! :rolleyes:

The last official thing I heard was that its intended for "Steam, just Steam". There is some guessing going that it might be applied to the Gog version afterwards but until then the healthiest approach is to assume that yes, we are screwed.

Back