can SR2 & SR5 provide Official DS4 buttons prompts?

would be nice if future release add Official PlayStation buttons prompts,
(i know there are fan-made mods for SR)
big franchises such as Assassin's Creed & Tomb Raider have DS4 button prompts options, seems the situation of Microsoft monopoly on PC platform is improving.

no offense to xbox fans, but i really don't see why the late copycat should represent pc controllers.

I agree. It should become a standard by now. Tons of games like for example Kingdom Come Deliverance support dualshock prompts.

i really don't see why the late copycat should represent pc controllers.

Compatibility is the short answer. With an Xbox controller one just needs to plug it in, and they're good, with a PS model, you gotta jump through a couple hoops for drivers, etc.

But I do believe the option for either Xbox / PS controllers should be standard. I know plenty of folk who can't stand the Xbox Controller, and vice versa.

Compatibility is the short answer. With an Xbox controller one just needs to plug it in, and they're good, with a PS model, you gotta jump through a couple hoops for drivers, etc.
i don't think that is 100% true, DS4 & Switch Pro are direct input, need no extra hoops for drivers, just need to bluetooth it (think plugin also work for ds4)
"xbox just needs to plug it in" just because many modern game devs programn the game with xinput instead of the traditional direct input.

feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Back