Don't suppose anybody has the Saint's Row 2 basemesh?

I'm a fledgling modeller looking to learn some good topology and I really enjoyed SR2.

Not sure I'm up to the task of diving into hex (a bit beyond me, I'm a modeller!) - but if somebody had it lying around as a .obj or something, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

I don't have a .obj of the character model but you could try ripping it from the game using NinjaRipper. Not sure if it would work though since this hasn't been tested on a SR game before and nobody tried ripping from SR2 before either. It could theoretically work since it is a .dll file and works like any other .dll file (for example, ReShade uses a .dll to inject itself into the game and it does work with the game).

Hey @Colbydash , not a bad idea. Haven't used NinjaRipper in a while, but I'll give it a go. I spotted some images of the basemesh a while ago and it doesn't look like it'd be too difficult to reproduce.

(Weird, I could have sworn I had SR2 in my Steam library, but I can't find it now. Odd. Well, I'll pick it up (again?) later...)

Back