Saints Row on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I was wondering what the state of sr1 is for the pc with an emulator.
I have the disc for the game but I dont have an xbox 360. Should I even try to play the game via some sort of emulator or is it completely unplayable.

Thanks

There aren't any reliable Xbox 360 emulators available at the moment (the only gen 7 console with a passable one is the Wii). I've only seen Halo 3 and Sonic Unleashed played on Xenia and they only work with specific tweaking and you need a really good PC to run them passably.

So unless you have a really, REALLY good pc and good programming knowledge, it'll be easier to just buy a 360. Used ones go for £30+

There aren't any reliable Xbox 360 emulators available at the moment (the only gen 7 console with a passable one is the Wii). I've only seen Halo 3 and Sonic Unleashed played on Xenia and they only work with specific tweaking and you need a really good PC to run them passably.

So unless you have a really, REALLY good pc and good programming knowledge, it'll be easier to just buy a 360. Used ones go for £30+
thanks

This is the closest to the boundaries of p*racy you could possibly thread...watch yourself now.
Um depends. You can legally own a back up of your own game and not distribute said backup with intentions to pirate or spread world wide you can distribute with the intention of it actually being a back up as long as it matches said physical version etc but lets not talk technical talk of that. @Mattie404 you must of never used Xenia. Xenia has come a long way from what it used to be. Actually alot of games work on it decently including halo 3 rdr dead rising etc you also domt have to have a really really good pc as you say, Xenia doesn't depend directly on Vulkan anymore and it'll work as long as you match the compatibility list. You can get a desktop that xenia will work on for 300 or less which is really really cheap. Dont talk about things you have no idea about.

I however have not tested sr1 on Xenia and cant speak on rather it plays good or not. Lets not discuss this matter on this forum.

Last edited:
Sr1 on Xenia is sadly far from perfect without strong pc. On mine it runs way too slow just few more frames and maybe it could be barely playable.

Atleast I can still play xb360 on the weekends. One can hope for miracles tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back