SR4 Hairstyles for SR3

Okay yeah I know this is a old post but.. I for some unknown reason can't get the hair to work, it has no physics and freaks out and is stuck pointing in all directions. When I put in the preloadrigs thing, the game doesn't get to the main menu.
So idk what i'm doing XD

Yeah that's where I put it..

because you set it up to just transfer everything and it goes into place.
I've tested it multiple times now and it is just that one thing the preload_riggs is what causes my game to get before the loading screen and close.

These are the only ones that don't wanna work or line up right:
Braided pigtails
Hime Cut
Layered straight
Loose pigtails
Topknot
Totes Kawaii

Last edited:
Yeah that's where I put it..

because you set it up to just transfer everything and it goes into place.
I've tested it multiple times now and it is just that one thing the preload_riggs is what causes my game to get before the loading screen and close.

These are the only ones that don't wanna work or line up right:
Braided pigtails
Hime Cut
Layered straight
Loose pigtails
Topknot
Totes Kawaii

Hey Danielle I got the exact problem as yours, have you found a solution yet? I only merged the customize_us.le_strings from this mod with the one from Fan of saints' weapon mods for the new hairstyles' string names. (Playing with strings alone shouldn't cause any sort of problems...) it's the preload_rigs that's causing this insta-crash b4 even reaching menu.

Hey Danielle I got the exact problem as yours, have you found a solution yet? I only merged the customize_us.le_strings from this mod with the one from Fan of saints' weapon mods for the new hairstyles' string names. (Playing with strings alone shouldn't cause any sort of problems...) it's the preload_rigs that's causing this insta-crash b4 even reaching menu.

Alright I figured it out. There's a conflict between preload_rigs and sandbox+(idolninja's) preload_anim.

Simply replace the conflicted preload_anim with the vanilla one or preload_anim from a variety mods uploaded by shitface/fan of saints will resolve the issue.

Thank you MLVNRT for the ported hairstyles!

Tried it with the Remaster, nothing happens. The game doesn't crash (like some other mods) but the hairstyles do not show up in the list, only the default ones.

Tried it with the Remaster, nothing happens. The game doesn't crash (like some other mods) but the hairstyles do not show up in the list, only the default ones.

Anything other than xtbl files does not currently load FYI.

And anymod that touches customization_item.xtbl or items_3d.xtbl is garunteed to crash the game. 90% of the mods in Other Mods should theoretically work

Anything other than xtbl files does not currently load FYI.

And anymod that touches customization_item.xtbl or items_3d.xtbl is garunteed to crash the game. 90% of the mods in Other Mods should theoretically work
Sad this mod doesn't work. I got the same results as everyone else. I have a character with a hairstyle in SRIV but can't duplicate her because of not having the right hairstyle. But thanks for trying guys.

Dropped this mod in and it worked straight away :) I didn't realise the SR IV options were add-ons, which is an added bonus.

The colour hair accessory option doesn't work, but truth be told, I'm not too fussed about that really.

Crucially, this mod hasn't affected any of my downloaded or homemade mods, so many thanks are owed to you @MLVNRT :)

Accidentally finding this website lowkey has helped me so much i can finally fully finish my character in SR3 with the derume long style hair thank you so much man 💙

Back