Flow754's Weapon Clone Tool

upload_2018-9-2_18-50-8.png

This is what I mean by Class (Sorry about confusion, cause in-Game Class = Weapon, Style = Costume & Skin = Skin...its like everything has 2 to 3 names....very disorganized)

Eh, it's not ingame terminology. Weapon system works like:
Weapons.xtbl contains all weapons settings
Weapons class here means only that some prescribed settings will be applied, like a sniper scope, projectiles as bullet etc. You can't create a new weapon class, you can only create new weapon\style\skin. I believe you want to add new style for your weapon.

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/how-to-create-styles-and-skins-for-your-weapon.16854/

Your "Class" it's only style name, prescribed in weapon_costumes.xtbl

upload_2018-9-2_19-21-56.png

Okay so you know how the tutorial says to use Binary 2014...will this was Binary 2013...from some reason I think we should be using Binary 2013.

- Blender can Import Binary 2013, but doesn't mention what year Binary 7.4 or ACSII 6.4
- The Mesh in the Screenshot wasn't edited in Blender
- The Templates are in ACSII...but the Year/Version isn't mention
- The Game came out in 2013, but they tell us to use a 2014 plugin
- Scary difference between is if I use Binary 2014 vs Binary 2013, that I have a newer version of FBX Plug-in
upload_2018-9-2_19-42-4.png

Last edited:
I have this issue with cloning weapons...whenever i try to do any examples of cloning..it doesn't work..
upload_2020-2-7_15-31-4.png

This is the sad sad result...i tried this with my two copies of saints row 4, one pirated and one being legally bought from steam, both are like this...

EDIT: Please tell me how can i fix this issue and actually start cloning weapons...i'm trying to make a duplicate of the Thompson `Costume` of the SMG-Gang weapon into a separate standalone weapon named SMG-Pleasantville that the 50s Police can use during M02.

I have this issue with cloning weapons...whenever i try to do any examples of cloning..it doesn't work.. View attachment 24353
This is the sad sad result...i tried this with my two copies of saints row 4, one pirated and one being legally bought from steam, both are like this...

EDIT: Please tell me how can i fix this issue and actually start cloning weapons...i'm trying to make a duplicate of the Thompson `Costume` of the SMG-Gang weapon into a separate standalone weapon named SMG-Pleasantville that the 50s Police can use during M02.
I think the problem could be caused by the spaces in your working directory, which is also your default output folder. You could try specifying a custom output path without spaces as the 4th command line argument or straight up moving the clone tool to a different directory

I think the problem could be caused by the spaces in your working directory, which is also your default output folder. You could try specifying a custom output path without spaces as the 4th command line argument or straight up moving the clone tool to a different directory
Ok thank you :)

EDIT: Does it have to be an actual folder or can i do it in the desktop? because i tried it in the desktop and it still doesn't work and the directory to my desktop has no spaces, i even changed the folder name to not contain spaces such as: Weapon Clone Tool > WeaponCloneTool

Last edited:
Back