SuperUI for SRIV v1.2 (No exit prompt in menus, Enhanced Gateway menu & more!)

SuperUI for SRIV v0.7 released. Added Grand Finale Part Four Time Attack mode to Toolbox. How fast can you kick Zinyak's ass?
sriv_grand_finale_4_timeattack.png

My current best is 8:04.058. Not really good because I constantly hide behind cover...
grandfinale4timeattack_8m4s.png

Last edited:
SuperUI for SRIV v0.8 released. You can now bring Special Forces Pierce and Shaundi into freeroam by replaying Zero Saints Thirty and cancelling it.
sriv_superui_zst_homies2.png

in my game the gateway dessapears idk why
Are you using any other mods with SuperUI? Note other mods that modifies UI are not compatible.
What version of SRIV you are currently using?

i am using this next mods :
additional cheats
all clothing of sandox +
clothing colors
funnyplay unlock
gpsinfoscreens + animation mod
mission replay
no power armor
player colors
re-textured eyes
sandbox+
and zin soldiers
my version is the most recent steam update, idk if some of this mods are actually do some issues

i am using this next mods :
additional cheats
all clothing of sandox +
clothing colors
funnyplay unlock
gpsinfoscreens + animation mod
mission replay
no power armor
player colors
re-textured eyes
sandbox+
and zin soldiers
my version is the most recent steam update, idk if some of this mods are actually do some issues

Your version of SRIV is good but looks like you have lots of incompatible mods installed.

The following mods definitively conflicts with SuperUI:
* "all clothing of sandox +": A similar feature already exists in SuperUI (Gateway's Clothing Store lets you buy any clothes of the game)
* "clothing colors": Included in SuperUI in a heavily modified form
* "mission replay": Included in SuperUI in a heavily modified form
* "no power armor": Included in SuperUI but disabled by default (to enable it, open "game_lib.lua" with a text editor and change "SUI_OUTFIT = true" to "SUI_OUTFIT = false")

The following mods are okay (I use them regularly with SuperUI):
* additional cheats
* sandbox+

I'm not sure about:
* funnyplay unlock
* gpsinfoscreens + animation mod
* player colors
* re-textured eyes
* zin soldiers

In general, if a mod replaces vint_doc_containers.asm_pc or patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc, that might cause issues with SuperUI.
I'd recommend removing all mods, install SuperUI first, and install the remaining non-conflicting mods.

Your version of SRIV is good but looks like you have lots of incompatible mods installed.

The following mods definitively conflicts with SuperUI:
* "all clothing of sandox +": A similar feature already exists in SuperUI (Gateway's Clothing Store lets you buy any clothes of the game)
* "clothing colors": Included in SuperUI in a heavily modified form
* "mission replay": Included in SuperUI in a heavily modified form
* "no power armor": Included in SuperUI but disabled by default (to enable it, open "game_lib.lua" with a text editor and change "SUI_OUTFIT = true" to "SUI_OUTFIT = false")

The following mods are okay (I use them regularly with SuperUI):
* additional cheats
* sandbox+

I'm not sure about:
* funnyplay unlock
* gpsinfoscreens + animation mod
* player colors
* re-textured eyes
* zin soldiers

In general, if a mod replaces vint_doc_containers.asm_pc or patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc, that might cause issues with SuperUI.
I'd recommend removing all mods, install SuperUI first, and install the remaining non-conflicting mods.
thank you for te help :)

SuperUI for SRIV v0.9 released.

v0.9 (November 18, 2020)
* Removed fade-in/fade-out effect in the main menu. The game now boots slightly faster if "SUI_AUTO_CONTINUE" flag is used.
* In Vehicle Mechanic, the cursor position no longer resets to Nitrous when buying a performance upgrade.
* Added HUD display toggle in SuperUI options menu. Note weapons cannot be switched while HUD is disabled.
* You can override Subtitle font size in vint_lib.lua. (SUI_SUBTITLE_SIZE)
* You can change thousands separator (default ',') to a whitespace (' ') by changing "SUI_USE_SPACE_SEPARATOR" to true in vint_lib.lua. This option will also change decimal separator (default '.') to a comma (',') in Stats menu.
* Added "SUI_GOG" flag to vint_lib.lua. Menus unusable for GOG version such as community features are disabled if this flag is true. (This is not the official GOG support, but would still be useful for GOG users)
* Added "SUI_GLITCH" flag to vint_lib.lua. Most UI visual glitch is disabled if this flag is false.
* mm_1_1.lua "The Fundamentals": The weapon upgrade tutorial is skipped on replay.
* Removed bunch of menu codes used only by Xbox and PlayStation versions of the game.
* Added Lua error handler (shows a message if something in Lua goes wrong)

sor_challenge_mode.png

If a certain mayor can save his city alone, our president should be able to do much more alone.

SuperUI for SRIV v1.0 released.

v1.0 (November 24, 2020)
* [I forgot this on readme] m09.lua "The Saints Flow": SUI_OUTFIT flag is now ignored because the Joe outfit is absolutely required for the final battle to work.
* [I forgot this on readme too] You can now access the full Quests screen during a mission, allowing you to view Challenges progress. Obviously you cannot start another quest during a mission, so other quests are marked with a padlock icon.
* Added "Saints of Rage: Challenge Mode" which can be accessed from Toolbox. In this mode Gat is not there and you go through the entire mission alone (or only with your Co-op partner).
* mol_jg_01.lua "Gat Time, Fun Time":
** Minimap is now visible like in SRTT.
** Cash is awarded when an arena is completed, like in SRTT.
* Pause/Resume animation is slightly faster.
* Added "Help" menu which lets you view most of the tutorial messages. The items in the old Extras menu have been moved to the last page of Help menu.

EDIT:
SuperUI for SRIV v1.1 released.
v1.1 (November 25, 2020)
* Added "Gat Time, Fun Time: Challenge Mode" to Toolbox. In this mode you play the mission without Gat.
* Added remaining time display for freeroam Mech Suit.
* HUB enter/leave animation is slightly faster.
* You can now disable HUB screen music by changing "SUI_HUB_MUSIC" flag in vint_lib.lua to false.

Last edited:
Back