Gentlemen of the Row

Ok I have an ask: I have gotr for a while and so far I didn't need anything new, but now I have new character and want some new tattoos, mostly tribal ones. GOTR file descriptions says there should be some included, but I can't find any in Rusty's Needle that wasn't in vanilla game. any help?

Ok I have an ask: I have gotr for a while and so far I didn't need anything new, but now I have new character and want some new tattoos, mostly tribal ones. GOTR file descriptions says there should be some included, but I can't find any in Rusty's Needle that wasn't in vanilla game. any help?
Go to "Nobody Loves Me" in the mall.

The mod is back up for download. The other links are still broken for the time being.

Hello
It is possible to change territories gangs color before do mission ?

exemple: on map factories disctrict is red for brotherhood and i want change that to purple for saints or any other gang before do mission

Last edited:
Hello
It is possible to change territories gangs color before do mission ?

exemple: on map factories disctrict is red for brotherhood and i want change that to purple for saints or any other gang before do mission
neighborhoods.xtbl -> change what gang owns the hood.

I have GOTR installed and I want to know how to get more vehicles in the gang customization menu like for example a Saints Interceptor and Saints Grizzly. Do I need to download a file or do l unlock it by progressing through the story

Back