Player model changing

I was also able to get some of the brute animations working for the player by repacking the changed xtbl in misc_tables.vpp as well. :)

Hello. I have a question about teams. I am trying to see if it is possible to change a homies "team". I am using the Things To Do In Steelport-Family Friendly mod, utilizing the team function. I have switched my character over to the "police" team but when police notoriety is initiated, my homie of choice recognizes my character as police and starts firing on me. I would like to know if homies can also be switched to other teams or be made to remain neutral at the very least. I have never modded before but would like to try and need a place to start. Could you or someone else please point me in the right direction? Thank you.

is it possible to put boss and clothing in one of NPCs definitions on tweak table?

oh i believe trying to do this for npc , doesnt work somehow. Kinzie from the mission tho.
customization_item_wear( "Cyrus Suit", "cyrus_hires.cmeshx", "Cyrus", false, "Kinzie" )
customization_item_wear( "Cyrus Head", "cyrus_hires_head.cmeshx", "Cyrus", false, "Kinzie" )

Back