Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

I can't wait! But will this version include something completely useless to everything aside from announcing the player's progress in the game: Steam achievements?

Ironically I just bought this on Steam, own all the games on both console and pc, which is how much I want to support them. Was stunned at how horrible SR2 was a pc. 3 and 4 worked fine for me. Then was just overjoyed in hearing that there is both a SR5 in the works AND an SR2 patch. My love for this series...I could go on and on...

Ironically I just bought this on Steam, own all the games on both console and pc, which is how much I want to support them. Was stunned at how horrible SR2 was a pc. 3 and 4 worked fine for me. Then was just overjoyed in hearing that there is both a SR5 in the works AND an SR2 patch. My love for this series...I could go on and on...
Yeah, the old THQ made a bad decision letting a lesser-known developer handle the PC port

Yeah, the old THQ made a bad decision letting a lesser-known developer handle the PC port

This is something I've been wondering.

CD-Projekt did the port, so is it the same one who worked on Witcher, Cyberpunk? Or is it a different branch?

Ahh, fair enough.
All these years I blamed CD Projekt Red for ruining SR2.

The game worked ok when i built a new PC ,never worked properly on my old Pentium 4 ,always had that really bad car driving.
I was amazed how good it played on a different ,better PC.

Back