My Steelport emulator

I'll do a quick reinstall of the game because it's doing some weird shit. It says I don't have enough space on my drive to save the game (300 gb free lmao) and has deleted my save file for some reason.

You extracted the files somewhere right? You're not trying to run the exe from the zip file I assume.
Make sure that "Ready for connections" is displayed on the console the exe opens before you start the game.
A reinstall shouldn't be necessary unless you really buggered up the game with mods. Your savefile is stored in the steam cloud and on your harddrive so it's weird it deleted it.

Extracted them to desktop. Running the exe from there.
Yeah it is showing "Ready for connections" immediately after I run it and before I run the game.
Already downloading the game again so too late. lol
ima check after it's ready to play if anything changed

Got it to work finally!
All I had to do was to restart Steam for some unknown to mankind reason. Now I feel dumb haha.
Great work Minimaul! Your work is greatly appreciated.

I followed the instructions like Minimaul said, the server connects but it's not stable, it sometimes randomly cuts out! *edited* Fixed on Saints Row The Third, but Saints Row IV is having a problem, I do not see the "Connected to MySteelportEmulator!" Am I missing something? I'm sure I bottom line followed the instructions to the letter. I extracted the Characters Folder outside WinRAR and then I extracted my saved characters to that folder, and I put the bin file in character folder. I then launch the MySteelportEmulator Application, it works effectively on SRIII, but not SRIV? Something I missed?

Last edited:
As far as I figured out for Win10 we have to manually set firewall rules to accept all connections in/out for SaintsRowIV.exe and MySteelportEmulator.exe

As far as I figured out for Win10 we have to manually set firewall rules to accept all connections in/out for SaintsRowIV.exe and MySteelportEmulator.exe

It's still kinda fluctuates for me. Any other way to get this resolved? *edited* You have to be persistent, you need to keep pressing and/or be patient when the emulator comes on, it's just not stable, but I'm happy to announce that I made it eventually work!

Last edited:
On more recent Windows 10 versions I am having issues getting this to work. At first, I thought it was a firewall thing but after multiple attempts at fixing it (Including completely disabling Windows Defender Firewall) I still am unable to get this to work.

I posted an issue thread on the github but figure since nobody seems to have seen it I'd pop it up on here too.

https://github.com/saintsrowmods/MySteelportEmulator/issues/1

Back