Can someone please make a little Panties Mod? I really want a high g-string for my character that can appear while using pants/skirt/shorts like in SR2, and the game has a lack of everything in customization, including an "awesome" amount of panties, I want to make my character feel like SR2.
High_G-String.jpg

Something like this, my preference is for a version of SO DEVILISH SWIM BOTTOM without the devil-heart, customizable with two colors (crotch/back and strings), but a little higher to make it visible.

EDIT: This is how I think it should be (if possible).
G-String.jpg

Last edited:
This is an easy one, i can do it for you. But almost every pant/shorts in the game is coded to hide the underwear if im not wrong, so you might need to do some modifications to the vanilla customization_items.xbtl

This is an easy one, i can do it for you. But almost every pant/shorts in the game is coded to hide the underwear if im not wrong, so you might need to do some modifications to the vanilla customization_items.xbtl
No problem, I already removed restrictions for nearly all my clothes.

Can you do the mod mentioned with white and pink colored? Por favor

Back