Sandbox++ v0.9 (Warp to Activity Markers + Ghost Town Mode)

Sandbox++ v0.9 released.
* Added commands 876 (Spawn a Ronin Helicopter) and 877 (Disable/Enable all Crib Triggers)
* Command 215 (Projects and meth labs) actually works now (previously the player fell through the ground) and can now cycle through Burning, Burned, and Normal.

You can now disable all crib triggers with command 877... well, all of them except garages. The game ignores any trigger_enable commands to the garages.
View attachment 22475
Amazing work. Glad someone here can make dreams a reality.

Actually vanilla PC Saints Row 2 also had this, but disabled in GotR ("Stink no longer! by RedRage"). I have no idea where the smell setting is located...

And no, command 832 has nothing to do with "not changing clothes for a while". It is actually a feature from bh01 First Impressions.
The whole smell-thing was just my joke and the "codename" of this command I used when developing Sandbox++.

Regarding moon: I don't know... the only commands that affect the skybox are set_weather, set_time_of_day, and set_time_of_day_scale...

In case you're interested, I found the smell setting.

persona_situations.xtbl
<Situation>
<Type>observe - pc (clothes not changed)</Type>
<Global_Delay>15000</Global_Delay>
<Local_Delay>45000</Local_Delay>
<ChanceToPlay>0</ChanceToPlay> (this has to be set to 100, like in the vanilla game)
<Distance>Normal</Distance>
</Situation>

had an idea...
would it be possible to make an auto-load script.
sorta like you put what commands you want to start the game with automatically and it will enable them without having to load them every time
for example i want to start the game without health generation and no npcs.
so somewhere where i can add those codes to be default loaded.

had an idea...
would it be possible to make an auto-load script.
sorta like you put what commands you want to start the game with automatically and it will enable them without having to load them every time
for example i want to start the game without health generation and no npcs.
so somewhere where i can add those codes to be default loaded.
Yes you can, look in the sr2_city.lua and look towards the bottom at how the yacht is always active, so in other words create a function such as
function always_load_this()
code here
code here
etc
end

then towards the bottom of the lua add the function name so it always loads so example
load_chunky() -- Loads yacht chunks for crib
always_load_this() -- Loads custom script on startup.

I'm not the best at explaining it but the answer is yes. I did it alot when testing certain commands etc va lua. Just make sure you format the function properly. Respectively you could just add on to the load_chunky function if memory serves me right, I however just create functions 1 by 1, but that's just me and have them load

Yes you can, look in the sr2_city.lua and look towards the bottom at how the yacht is always active, so in other words create a function such as
function always_load_this()
code here
code here
etc
end

then towards the bottom of the lua add the function name so it always loads so example
load_chunky() -- Loads yacht chunks for crib
always_load_this() -- Loads custom script on startup.

I'm not the best at explaining it but the answer is yes. I did it alot when testing certain commands etc va lua. Just make sure you format the function properly. Respectively you could just add on to the load_chunky function if memory serves me right, I however just create functions 1 by 1, but that's just me and have them load
Thank you, wanted to create a hardcore mod with no health regen etc.

I wonder, if it's possible to add an hide hud command or a some form of free cam. That would seriously help to take some screenshots

I wonder, if it's possible to add an hide hud command or a some form of free cam. That would seriously help to take some screenshots
The author of this mod has another mod called Super UI where you can hide the hud in the settings. Someone else made a mod for freecam already too. Just look around here.

Back