baggy clothes

I think this would be a pretty cool mod. Baggy t-shirts and Jeans was the style back then and I think it would be perfect for saint row 2. I would like to request anyone who mods to create a mod with more baggy clothes like jeans and t-shirts and a few big jackets too. Thank you in advance.

This is something I've been thinking of for a while. In Saints Row 2 the clothes look painted on. Saints Row 1 had baggy clothing with havok physics so I don't see why it was lost in the upgrade.

Dang that's too bad why is that though? saints row 1 had it, different engines maybe?
I believe they just changed the way clothes worked between the games. New clothes can be added but it's only stuff that's already in the game that can be used. We don't have tools available to create new stuff due to the mesh files not being editable or creatable for Saints Row 2.

I believe they just changed the way clothes worked between the games. New clothes can be added but it's only stuff that's already in the game that can be used. We don't have tools available to create new stuff due to the mesh files not being editable or creatable for Saints Row 2.
makes sense

Back