Saints Row 2 PC Waste Not Want Not crashing

I have the following mods installed:
GOTR
Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack -Masamaru

More Mission Checkpoints (v0.7) -nclock1405
-Extended Extras + (Cribs, Radios, Sandbox +, Interiors) -Caboozesayswtf

Every time I start the mission the game just freezes.

Put this file in the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder of GoTR and rebuild patch. Let me know if it stops the crashing.

Attachments

• bh03.lua
    76.4 KB · Views: 320
Put this file in the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder of GoTR and rebuild patch. Let me know if it stops the crashing.
Thank you so much. I skipped that mission earlier but others started crashing so I went and got some of the lua files from the mission skip mod and put them all in there and it fixed it. Thanks so much. Also, do you know why the interior of the apartments and HQ aren't changing? I finished the Samedi and the purgatory sign is there and strippers but the interior is still the broken down hotel.

Thank you so much. I skipped that mission earlier but others started crashing so I went and got some of the lua files from the mission skip mod and put them all in there and it fixed it. Thanks so much. Also, do you know why the interior of the apartments and HQ aren't changing? I finished the Samedi and the purgatory sign is there and strippers but the interior is still the broken down hotel.
I have no clue why the interiors are missing, but it might have something to do with Masamaru's HQ Texture Pack or the texture pack didn't install correctly.

I have no clue why the interiors are missing, but it might have something to do with Masamaru's HQ Texture Pack or the texture pack didn't install correctly.
I switched from I think yours to this one to see if it was why and it didn't work. I then took all texture packs off and it still is the same. Also, I just loaded up a mission and the cutscene played but the mission froze?

I switched from I think yours to this one to see if it was why and it didn't work. I then took all texture packs off and it still is the same. Also, I just loaded up a mission and the cutscene played but the mission froze?
That's strange. Did you ever backed up your "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder before attempting doing that? Yikes! I always back up my folders cause you'll never know when a error arises. It's always best to back up your whole GoTR folder.

That's strange. Did you ever backed up your "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder before attempting doing that? Yikes! I always back up my folders cause you'll never know when a error arises. It's always best to back up your whole GoTR folder.
What do you mean back up? I have the entire folder somewhere else on my desktop and I always have two versions of my custom patch but this entire thing happened randomly with the crashing.

Edit: Just got rid of all the other mods and attempted to load my save and then it crashes every single time

Last edited:
What do you mean back up? I have the entire folder somewhere else on my desktop and I always have two versions of my custom patch but this entire thing happened randomly with the crashing.

Edit: Just got rid of all the other mods and attempted to load my save and then it crashes every single time
Hmm, Okay. try to use nclock's version file instead of mine and see if it still crashes. IDK what will be causing the game to crash.

I do not recommend installing Extended Extras + before completing the main storyline, because the mod's "Known bugs.txt" explicitly states "If you save the game, your progress goes down to 0% completed, I have no idea why.".
Your current save files are most likely relying on cribs added by the mod, which do not exist in your current installation so the game gets confused and crashes.
Although reinstalling Extended Extras + could make the game to successfully load your current save, I'd recommend you to start a new game without Extended Extras + mods installed.

I do not recommend installing Extended Extras + before completing the main storyline, because the mod's "Known bugs.txt" explicitly states "If you save the game, your progress goes down to 0% completed, I have no idea why.".
Your current save files are most likely relying on cribs added by the mod, which do not exist in your current installation so the game gets confused and crashes.
Although reinstalling Extended Extras + could make the game to successfully load your current save, I'd recommend you to start a new game without Extended Extras + mods installed.
I reinstalled the game with GOTR, wouldn't load save so I got a 100% save file since I didn't want to redo 10 hours and then I attempted to load the save crashed so I took a break. Came back an hour later, accidentally loaded the save and it worked. I then reinstalled the mods and am carrying on with the story with the 0% bug. I am so confused

Back