Again this Mod is so cool one of the best out there I would kill if someone could do a walk through of it along with it's new missions.

Reactions: F13
Again this Mod is so cool one of the best out there
Thanks that means a lot:D. just wait till you see the next version, its definetly the best one by far!
I would kill if someone could do a walk through of it along with it's new missions.
actually mrsaintsgodzillla21 did vote it the 2nd best sr2 mod and in this video he show cased a few of the features. unfortunately the missions are a bit unstable and ive been thinking about removing them entirely from the next version.

Thanks that means a lot:D. just wait till you see the next version, its definetly the best one by far!
actually mrsaintsgodzillla21 did vote it the 2nd best sr2 mod and in this video he show cased a few of the features. unfortunately the missions are a bit unstable and ive been thinking about removing them entirely from the next version.
Well I am happy that it was voted 2nd best Saints Row 2 mod kind of sad the new missions have to go they sound so cool.

Well I am happy that it was voted 2nd best Saints Row 2 mod kind of sad the new missions have to go they sound so cool.
It's not so bad, i've been experimenting with a new feature that I will replace the missions with. I call it "the random encounters mod"
when walking around stilwater in free roam you may come across some hidden secrets like a boss hiding somewhere or a group of enemies hamging out. It also brings back hood take-back after story completion.

UPDATE:
Version 21 released.
Changelog:
  • 8 new outfits for NPC's
  • fixed SR1 animations + new animations
  • Overall fixes made to whole mod pack
  • 4 new outfits
  • simple reticule added
  • new main menu music added (krunch and underground)
  • Troy homie animations fixed
  • 6 new running animations added.
And that is my final saints row 2 mod.

Hi!
I wanted to play with your cool weapon mods but when I added it to my game, the automatic RPG from gentlemen of the row and the other moded weapons from gentlemen of the row, it is there an option to play with both mods at the same time?
Thanks for reading!

PSA
NOVA SPE was supposed to be done, but I may have some stuff planned for SR2... it all depends on things...

Also, late replies (sorry!)

What homies are replaced?
Legal Lee, Aisha, mortal Carlos.
Hi!
I wanted to play with your cool weapon mods but when I added it to my game, the automatic RPG from gentlemen of the row and the other moded weapons from gentlemen of the row, it is there an option to play with both mods at the same time?
Thanks for reading!
The mod for new weapons replaces them, the limit for new weapons has currently been reached so this is necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I released a mini version to quench everyone's thirst for SR2 content, whiles the new patch is being worked on. I am working on a better version but I'll wait for the patch to begin work.

NOVA SPE V22 CHANGE LOG
  • Added vanilla taunts and compliments
  • added vanilla main menu
  • added bloody 44. sheppard skin
  • added saints pimp slap skin
  • added SR1 Aisha outfit
  • added undergrond main menu radio
  • added 420 reggae main menu radio
  • added Klassic fm main menu radio
  • added Funk radio main menu radio
  • added easy radio main menu radio
  • added commercial main menu radio
Also, could a mod move this thread to the 'Compilations' section please, thanks!

Back