Sandbox+ for SRTT

I ve never used this mod until now lol, but... when I install it the game insta crashes, it wont even make it to the main menu. Is it incompatible with any other mod that replaces a vpp_pc?

I dont see why it wouldt crash, the only identical file i have is city_lua from mission replay

I dont see why it wouldt crash, the only identical file i have is city_lua from mission replay

the sandbox+ city lua should replace the mission replay one, as it also contains all the needed replay functions. Can't think of any other reason it could possibly crash.

the sandbox+ city lua should replace the mission replay one, as it also contains all the needed replay functions. Can't think of any other reason it could possibly crash.
Yeah, I used the one from Sandbox+ and still crashed :( Wonder if need to complete the main history first? Guess i should try. Thanks Idol.

Yeah, I used the one from Sandbox+ and still crashed :( Wonder if need to complete the main history first? Guess i should try. Thanks Idol.

Should be fine at the start of the game. Not really sure what's going on or what might be incompatible though. Maybe try running the asm updater just in case?

pls add INSTANT KILL ENEMIES ON RADAR option too..
I think saints row 3 don't have this function only IV and GOOH
I found this in Saints Row IV.
team_kill("Luchadores",true) = includes never die and invulnerable
team_kill("Luchadores",false)

To make it work it says to hold down first and second keys, do you mean the 1 and 2 keys because those don't seem to work (i already reset the binds)

hey im new here. Started using your mod before i signed up and it was really great, however i have a mod called "Saints Row 2 Roots" which breaks up Sandbox+. is there a compatability patch or something? thx in advance!

please add hide pause menu so I can take screenshots without having to pause then start just to take the right shot, so I request you add hide pause menu along with select (phone popup).
I will appreciate it a lot.

Back