My Steelport emulator

@Minimaul Thanks for the info, I'm guessing it's the same on Xbox One as well? As I'm playing Saint Row 3 through Xbox One using backward compatibility.
Yes. Feel free to substitute 'Xbox One using backward compatibility' everywhere I say 360. It's all the same.

Okay so let me recap: you must only use characters downloaded, you can't rip them from your game files?

I'm on gog version too. So if I open command prompt it will generate my current character right?

I just seen the gallery in iv like in 're elected character slot of my own

I just hate create new characters in each session for both games. If I just want to be lazy to change it's looks and clothes especially due to force outfit change in some missions which its annoying to change is again to rebuy the same clothes again

Edit: wait , vanilla store_character it means i use sandbox + and push image as designed it's bring me to character preset select like completing the first mission it will reset to preset character that i don't want.

I still have fixed store_character.str2.pc from made in 2016 srtt and sr4 I forgot the name of the creator .

Is it compatible for sr4 as well menu, image as designed and clothing ?

Last edited:
Your tool works also both with Saints Row: The Third - Initiation Station and Saints Row IV Inaguration Station demos.

This means, uploading characters with unused suits from Saints Row IV Inaguration Station demo and using them in Saints Row: The Third will be possible back again thanks to this emulator!

Doesn't work for me. :( Any ideas? Also I've been waiting for "Connected to My Steelport Emulator..." and it didn't appear. 1.png 2.png

Back