Murderbot Homies

this mod doesn't work for me it crashes the game and the one time it doesn't crash the game i dont have the murderbot homie i really want to play this mod but it doesn't work!:(
That's because the Christmas DLC patch changed spawn_info_ranks.xtbl. I've updated the file, should work fine now.

awesome mod! i'm getting both the bots and wardens, in the menu and on the streets...but i can't recruit them to follow. i can all other homies but not those 2. any advice? i tan the streamupdate asm tool

Murderbot Homies 1.1
Basic description:
After installing this mod, the "Cop 1" entry on homie customization is a purple murderbot, complete with minigun

How to install:
Extract character.xtbl and spawn_info_ranks to your SR4 directory. If you have another mod with a custom spawn_info_ranks file, paste the contents of the "spawn_info_ranks addition" textfile into that one.

Known issues: Murderbot homies will sometimes be seen driving cars, and their heads clip through the roofs.

Changes in v1.1
*Updated for compatibility with Enter the Dominatrix
*Added Warden homie option

Changes in v1.2
*Updated to support the latest patch
O.M.F.G. DUDE !! ~ I gotta see at least a screen shot of this !!

Terminator homies I'm so happy I might cry ~;D

Murderbot Homies 1.1
Basic description:
After installing this mod, the "Cop 1" entry on homie customization is a purple murderbot, complete with minigun

How to install:
Extract character.xtbl and spawn_info_ranks to your SR4 directory. If you have another mod with a custom spawn_info_ranks file, paste the contents of the "spawn_info_ranks addition" textfile into that one.

Known issues: Murderbot homies will sometimes be seen driving cars, and their heads clip through the roofs.

Changes in v1.1
*Updated for compatibility with Enter the Dominatrix
*Added Warden homie option

Changes in v1.2
*Updated to support the latest patch

hmmm image a warden driving a car

Incredibly old now I know....but I’m like super new to modding, this mod won’t work because I’m trying to use both Murderbot homies and the (Gpz) gang customization mod, and both use their own characters file, this is probably an easy fix but I wouldn’t know.....thank you for anyone with tips!

This is a good mod really like the new homies but one thing it completely breaks homie spawns and makes them spawn significantly less than disappear. Any way to fix this? I tried uninstalling the game, clearing the cache,removing all mods even starting a brand new game and nothing worked.

Is there any way to increase homie spawns with this mod?

And anyway to prevent homies from disappearing after 5 seconds?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back