True Love string
3Count top
Daisy shorts
Jumps shoes

Attachments

• -4046095602146553367.sr_character
    9.6 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
nice. though i think you should mention what clothing mods you need to have installed in order to see the character match the same clothes as in the preview image

nice. though i think you should mention what clothing mods you need to have installed in order to see the character match the same clothes as in the preview image
I thaught that the clothes are included in the character file because I downloaded and installed a character designed by Unpaid Madman and the character came with clothes which I haven't installed before.So not sure about that.Anyhow you are right I will post at least the names of the clothes.Ill do that later on.

I thaught that the clothes are included in the character file because I downloaded and installed a character designed by Unpaid Madman and the character came with clothes which I haven't installed before.So not sure about that.Anyhow you are right I will post at least the names of the clothes.Ill do that later on.
alright. yeah those files only hold the player data values like the sliders, voice and taunts etc. and not the model files otherwise the file would take longer to download.

Back