Saints Row movie in development

Holy schizzle! I hope they have a scene where the Septic Avenger sprays its chocolate drizzle.
It's not chocolate, it's poop or sewage. I hope the movie has scenes from all the Saints Row games.

I really hope Daniel Dae Kim plays Johnny Gat. It just wouldn't be right if it's anyone else!
Johnny Gat was actually patterned after Daniel Dae Kim's face, so he would be perfect for the part.
He's the most iconic Saints Row character since he's been in ALL the Saints Row games.

Last edited:
I really hope Daniel Dae Kim plays Johnny Gat. It just wouldn't be right if it's anyone else!
Johnny Gat was actually patterned after Daniel Dae Kim's face, so he would be perfect for the part.
He's the most iconic Saints Row characters since he's been in ALL the Saints Row games.
Does that mean we will get Genki on the film? I mean, they made him for the TV once.

I can't believe it.

"F. Gary Gray, director of The Fate of the Furious, is set to direct a film adaptation of the Saints Row video games.

As reported by Deadline, development is still in the early stages, but Greg Russo is attached to write the screenplay. Russo is currently scripting the Mortal Kombat movie reboot for Warner Bros., as well as the Resident Evil movie reboot.

So far there’s no story details, but the films will presumably take plenty of inspiration from the games, which follow the exploits of the Third Street Saints gang in the fictional cities of Stilwater and Steelport. The series’ debut on Xbox 360 was somewhat serious, but the sequels increased the amount of comedy and outlandish action involved. As such, the director of a Fast and Furious film seems the ideal fit."

source: https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/0...lopment-with-the-fate-of-the-furious-director

What do you think about it?
I am happy to hear about this and will be glad to watch it

That's awesome! I hope the movie starts with these quotes:
Hustler: "Watches! I've got watches here! Yo! Hey man, this shit'd cost you 600 dollars in the store...aw whatever...watches!"
The Protagonist walks past the Hustler
Stripper: "Hey baby, I could show you a good time..."
The Protagonist stops at the Stripper
Levar: "Oh, hell no!"
Vice Kings unnamed white male: "Man, fuck the Rollerz!"
Vice Kings unnamed black male: "Levar! You gonna let those bitches disrespect us?!"
Levar: "Shit, what you think?"
Levar sprays over the Westside Rollerz tag
Westside Rollerz unnamed white male: "Fuck you think you're doin'?"
Vice Kings unnamed white male: "Jus' bein' civic minded, is all."
Westside Rollerz unnamed asian male: "That so?"
Vice Kings unnamed black male: "Yeah, some dumb ass cracka went and shit on this wall, and we jus' cleanin' it up."
The Westside Rollerz and Vice Kings fight, and a Los Carnales Hollywood pulls up
Los Carnales unnamed Hispanic male: "Hector says "Buenas noches..."
Levar: "Shit!"
There is a shootout and the sole survivor approaches The Protagonist
Vice Kings unnamed black male: "Wrong time, wrong place, dawg."
There is a gunshot and the screen goes dark
Julius: "You okay, playa?"
Troy: "Julius, let's move."
The Carnales Hollywood explodes
Julius: "That don't look so bad, you should be fine. That's Troy. You can thank him later."
Troy: "Hey."
Julius: "The Row ain't safe no more, son. We got gangs fightin' over shit that ain't theirs, and you in they way. They don't care if you representin' or not."
Troy: "Julius, this is no time to recruit..."
Julius: "We need all the help we can get, son."
Troy: "No, we need to get our asses outta here."
Julius: "In a minute! Look, the Row's got a problem. Come to the church when you wanna be a part of the solution.""

That would be a good movie!
No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god i hope not

He's the most iconic Saints Row character since he's been in ALL the Saints Row games.
i hope that too

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it's not too much of a deviation from the original material like the Borderlands movie, I'll give it a watch

Back