Mission Replay V1.1

IMPORTANT: This mod (my unofficial Mission Replay mod) is now deprecated. If you're interested to this mod, download SuperUI for SRIV instead, which has all the same features described below (except Lite flavor). I cannot provide any further support for this standalone mod.

Mission Replay Unofficial v1.3 released.
MissionReplayUnofficialScreenshot2.png

* Enhanced Challenges menu. Challenges with 0 progress will flash, and challenges already completed will have strikes on them.
* Moved Extras category above Missions Completed category. This fixes the bug that the mouse doesn't work correctly when visiting the Challenges screen.
* Added overview screen for Completed Quests which will display the number of quests you've completed.
* Removed strikes from replayable objectives.
* Added Lite flavor which doesn't have Side Quests category.

great, just what i need
is there any review, bug?

if not ill just use it anyway
pretty boring once getting 100%
The previous version had a bug that mouse doesn't work well in Challenges menu. After I moved the Extras category to near the top, this bug somehow disappeared. Maybe a few mouse-related variables are not reset correctly on menu transition?

Attachments

• MissionReplayUnofficial_v1.3.7z
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,072
Last edited:
Mission Replay Unofficial v1.3 released.
View attachment 17735
* Enhanced Challenges menu. Challenges with 0 progress will flash, and challenges already completed will have strikes on them.
* Moved Extras category above Missions Completed category. This fixes the bug that the mouse doesn't work correctly when visiting the Challenges screen.
* Added overview screen for Completed Quests which will display the number of quests you've completed.
* Removed strikes from replayable objectives.
* Added Lite flavor which doesn't have Side Quests category.

The previous version had a bug that mouse doesn't work well in Challenges menu. After I moved the Extras category to near the top, this bug somehow disappeared. Maybe a few mouse-related variables are not reset correctly on menu transition?
swim in the sea, ocean, nothing, just swim and all, what to do, help me

swim in the sea, ocean, nothing, just swim and all, what to do, help me
I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but to replay the prologue missions (where the marker is somewhere on ocean) it is best to use a VTOL. The marker is in air, so swimming and jumping is not enough.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but to replay the prologue missions (where the marker is somewhere on ocean) it is best to use a VTOL. The marker is in air, so swimming and jumping is not enough.
used, flew up, and nothing simple, nothing(

just wanted to ask question to clear some things
1.) can this mod replay all side quests like clearing zin troops, hotspot, climbing tower, etc?
2.) reading previous posts, can you confirm that this mod can work or not on standard version of saints row 4 without dlcs?

I installed this..It worked fine the first time, then after I reinstalled the game and reinstalled this it keeps freezing at the copyright screen, it doesn´t even load me into the menu.. I am clueless of what to do anymore.. I don´t have other mods installed.

will it work with gog version my game freeze when open
I installed this..It worked fine the first time, then after I reinstalled the game and reinstalled this it keeps freezing at the copyright screen, it doesn´t even load me into the menu.. I am clueless of what to do anymore.. I don´t have other mods installed.
I put this is the game files.. but everytime I start my game it freezes? Can someone help me fix this?
Bad luck man, You have to play with STEAM Version, GoG version is worse than Steam Version (which is already bad enough since workshop come out)
GoG version will freeze (or crash) whenever a heavy mod installed, the least it can endure is some addon weapons and clothes

Too bad, Some mods didn't include "GoG Friendly=no" or "GoG Friendly=untested" on its main page. Well, no one want to keep GoG version anyway when they can grab steam version

Back