Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.2 FIXED w/ New Links added!

Edit::
You know the part in the lua file that says
-- Randomize the loading screen image after completing Corporate Meltdown (dlc05)
CITY_LOAD_ENABLE_RANDOM_IMAGE_AFTER_DLC05 = true

Change it so it reads
-- Randomize the loading screen image after completing Corporate Meltdown (dlc05)
CITY_LOAD_ENABLE_RANDOM_IMAGE_AFTER_DLC05 = false

Then see what happens.
Ah yeah that would fix the issue lmao. However I was trying to randomize them since the lua file looks for tga files that are no longer persistent.

EDIT: oh well you did all the loading screens anyways so no worries lol. I would include a modified version of that lua if I were you, or at least leave a note saying to turn it off.

I am using a clean city_load.lua from SUPER UI non modified and loading screens are staying black also untill I delete that lua file (Also using standard GoTR no extra options ticked) so no idea.
Thats strange. It's not happening on my end.

Ah yeah that would fix the issue lmao. However I was trying to randomize them since the lua file looks for tga files that are no longer persistent.

EDIT: oh well you did all the loading screens anyways so no worries lol. I would include a modified version of that lua if I were you, or at least leave a note saying to turn it off.
I just tried that but still no change.

I just tried that but still no change.
I figured out my issue now no worries. I was using the old city_load.lua compared to the newer one, no idea why it was conflicting oh well, again as stated you already modded every loading screen anyways so lol, great work on the mod so far! Can't wait till it's 100% finished which is when I plan to actually use it.

This is amazing! Thank you for this!
You're welcome.
The look, the feel of the game will be just like playing Saints Row 1 on the Xbox, but on the PC.

EDIT:: This is new, and it's an addon for this mod, say hello to the new SR1 Loading Screens, an addon for this texture pack! Go get it at the beginning of this thread!

Hey FusionH20, if u want...u can put this file..which replaces the t3k texture with the sr1 t3k one on the cutscene
upload_2019-5-1_1-29-52-png.21852

Attachments

• cs_t3k.g_peg_pc
    10.7 KB · Views: 409
Hey FusionH20, if u want...u can put this file..which replaces the t3k texture with the sr1 t3k one on the cutscene
Where's the other file, "cs_t3k.peg_pc"? I'll need both of them or the cutscene will have a glitch.

Back