Saints Row IV clothing in Gat out of Hell

where do i need to put this on? in the mod folder? because everytime i put it in the SR:GOOH folder everytime i press "esc" game just stop.

The first post tells you what to do:
You'll have three items:
  • mods
  • customization_items.xtbl
  • readme.txt
Copy the files in the "mods" folder to the "mods" folder in your Gat out of Hell directory.

Copy the customization_items.xtbl file to your Gat out of Hell directory.

I'm having some trouble with flying when using the custom character, possibly because The Boss is so tall is getting up in the face of the camera. Is there a way make the model shorter?

After a good weekend, I've got all of the non-DLC clothing from Saints Row IV into Gat out of Hell! :)

This first release is a test release, but it seems to work - a few other people have tried it and it works OK!

Screenshots:
View attachment 8854 View attachment 8855 View attachment 8848 View attachment 8849 View attachment 8850 View attachment 8851 View attachment 8852 View attachment 8853

Notes:
Clothing items that were DLC in Saints Row IV are not included - this includes items like the amazon outfit, the anime pack, the pirate pack, and a few more. You'll notice some of the head items for these are - they were included in Gat out of Hell already.

Beta 1 now has cloth sim files converted from the SRIV to SRGOOH format - items using cloth simulation should now work normally!
Some items in Saints Row IV had parts that wobbled, waved in the wind or trailed behind them.
Gat out of Hell has a newer version of Volition's cloth simulation and it doesn't work with the old files. I've supplied a "dummy" cloth simulation file for these items - this means you can wear them, but they are rigid instead. These items are:

• Elegant Couture
    • Oktoberfest Skirt
    • Gang Leather Top
    • Go Team! Skirt
    • Wake and Bake Hoodie
    • Bad Kitty
    • Nyte Blayde
    • Sim Heroine
    • Retro Shaundi
    • Morningstar Soldier
    • Bloody Canoness
    • Hot dog
    • Samurai Armor
    • "Z"
    • Super Panda
    • Altar Boy Cassock
    • Funtime! Top
    • Werewolf
    • Catwalk Scarf
    • Modern Coat Jacket with Tie
    • Special Investigator
    • Naughty Bunny Slippers
    • Bath Robe
    • Acid House Hat
    • Happy Raver Pantz
    • Rave X Kandy Konstruction
    • Stratagem Combo
    • Baggy Shorts
    • Cardinal Robe
    • Space Princess Top
    • Not so Wicked Suit
    • Funtime! Suit
    • Sim Suit
    • Ultor Assassin
    • Toilet
    • King Style Blazer
    • Decker King Jacket
    • Anime Kitty

How to install:
Before you can install this mod, you must install another mod first.

REQUIRED - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/v6-cheats-phone-store-menu-in-gat-out-of-hell.8939/
This mod enables character customization in Gat out of Hell. You'll need to install it and make sure it works before you install this mod.

OPTIONAL - Female Player Animation Replacer for SRGOOH: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/female-player-animation-replacer-for-srgooh.9289/
This mod replaces some of the altered animations in Gat out of Hell with their Saints Row IV versions. Without this female player characters look quite odd. This mod is optional but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

OPTIONAL - On foot radio (RadioEnabler): https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/on-foot-radio.8992/
This mod not only allows on foot radio, but it can also prevent Gat out of Hell from forcing you to be Gat or Kinzie when you join a co-op game. This mod is optional, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Once you've downloaded the mod, extract it. It's a fairly large (about 300MB) 7z file. One of my testers had problems extracting it using WinRAR. If you have any problems, try 7-Zip instead: http://7-zip.org/

You'll have three items:
  • mods
  • customization_items.xtbl
  • readme.txt
Copy the files in the "mods" folder to the "mods" folder in your Gat out of Hell directory.

Copy the customization_items.xtbl file to your Gat out of Hell directory.

If you don't know where your Gat out of Hell directory is, it's usually at:
32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell
64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell

You should be done!

If you have any problems, post below!

Downloads:
This mod is 300MB and too big to attach to a forum post.

Download link: http://minimaul.thirdstreetsaints.com/files/srgooh/SRIV_clothing_mod_beta1.7z

Changes:
Beta 1: Added cloth sim items using converted cloth sim files.
Alpha 3:Added cloth sim items using dummy cloth sim files.
Alpha 2: Added all non-DLC clothing items without cloth simulation.
Alpha 1: initial test version.
oooh Thanks Mini!

I have 'SRIV_clothing_mod_alpha3' on my harddrive ,can i go ahead and delete that file if i grab this beta1 version ?

I presume there's no reason for keeping the alpha version.

I really hadn't noticed that! SRGOOH does do some odd things with audio though - the radio volume is insanely high for instance. I'll look into this, but don't get too hopeful!

Kinzie and Johnny Gat are in the game as clothing items that go on top of your player character. When you switch character, it changes the gender of your player character to match, removes all their clothes and puts them in the special Kinzie or Gat clothes. This still works just fine.
For some reason, the mod does not work. Installed as you demanded and nothing has changed. Where to go to change the geta or kinzi to edit the player?

Back