Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.2 FIXED w/ New Links added!

See if nclok1405 can do any lua for that.. Right now it reads from save file to retrieve the loading screen, you would need to implement a randomizer.
There already is a randomizer for loading screens with ncloks loading screen mod which lets any mission loading screen be seen however only when the game is beat, I think his updated one lets you randomize anytime when changing randomize to false on cooperate meltdown, but I could be wrong. Then it's just a matter of replacing loading screen peg files.

Here it is for reference: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/random-loading-screen-tips-v0-2.16462/

In the lua file you can also specify which loading screen show up on the randomizer

oh bet
well i guess make it a requirement for a future loading screen mod
If @FusionH2o wants to use that mod, i'll ask nclok if it's okay for me to modify it. I'll just need Fusion to choose which loading screens she wants to replace and i'll try to make it where that's the only mission(s) loading screens that ever show up. For the SR1 loading screens

If @FusionH2o wants to use that mod, i'll ask nclok if it's okay for me to modify it. I'll just need Fusion to choose which loading screens she wants to replace and i'll try to make it where that's the only mission(s) loading screens that ever show up. For the SR1 loading screens
The loading screen mod is part of Super UI so use that mod as a base.

I have attempted this and so far just black loading screens, I see in the city_load.lua it's loading .tga files however in the actual loading screen files such as tss loading screens it's just dds and png files. So now i'm a bit lost, so maybe I'm not the one for the task lol, I'm sure the bitmaps or bitmap xtbl files can be of more use also, welp I tried anyways lol.

I however am sure on how to make specific mission loading screens show with ncloks mod, it's just when i replace the textures (correct png format and size) just shows up as black loading screens

I have uploaded the textures by them self in this post.
I'll download them in a minute, thanks.

See if nclok1405 can do any lua for that.. Right now it reads from save file to retrieve the loading screen, you would need to implement a randomizer.
I'm not good at .Lua scripts, sorry though.

There already is a randomizer for loading screens with ncloks loading screen mod which lets any mission loading screen be seen however only when the game is beat, I think his updated one lets you randomize anytime when changing randomize to false on cooperate meltdown, but I could be wrong. Then it's just a matter of replacing loading screen peg files.

Here it is for reference: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/random-loading-screen-tips-v0-2.16462/

In the lua file you can also specify which loading screen show up on the randomizer

Like I said before, I'm not good at .Lua script but someone can do the script for me is alright.

Right now I'm using Masamaru's loading screens, I modified them to look like this on the Brotherhood mission "First Impressions", and this is just for testing purposes:

SR2_pc 2019-04-14 14-59-41-76.png
SR2_pc 2019-04-14 14-59-51-82.png

Can you really do that for me? I'm scared of that .Lua file lol.

I'll download them in a minute, thanks.

I'm not good at .Lua scripts, sorry though.

Like I said before, I'm not good at .Lua script but someone can do the script for me is alright.

Right now I'm using Masamaru's loading screens, I modified them to look like this on the Brotherhood mission "First Impressions", and this is just for testing purposes:

View attachment 21759 View attachment 21760

Can you really do that for me? I'm scared of that .Lua file lol.
Yes as long as I know the exact mission/missions being used. I would also need the re-textured loading screens to make it 100% function properly. I just couldn't get the loading screens to show up when I modified them but I was prob doing something wrong with the loading screen textures/images when trying to use the SR1 loading screens.

Last edited:
...I would also need the re-textured loading screens to make it 100% function properly.
Working on them now. What I'm doing here is replacing the ones Masamaru made with the ones from Saints Row 1, then I repack them with Masamaru's "sr2pegtool.exe" tool.
If you want these Saints Row loading screens for your own, here they are.

Attachments

• SR1 Loading screens.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 271
Working on them now. What I'm doing here is replacing the ones Masamaru made with the ones from Saints Row 1, then I repack them with Masamaru's "sr2pegtool.exe" tool.
If you want these Saints Row loading screens for your own, here they are.
I used those same pics and used the peg tool but always ended up just being blackscreens. So can you send me the pre-modded loading screen files?

Back