Sandbox++ v0.9 (Warp to Activity Markers + Ghost Town Mode)

Sandbox++ v0.5 released. Enjoy vehicle on FIRE!

View attachment 20891

And yes, I found that Fight Club Arena Interior navpoint is always loaded in freeroam. Sadly this is not the case for other Activity, Mission, and hidden interior locations.
If you want all of the hidden interior teleports added to your sandbox++, look in my signature and go to extended extras plus, i have a custom sandbox + i made awhile back, it has all of the hidden interiors already. Also your v0.6 is actually v0.5 i think because commands 851-855 are not in it

one of the cts files has the custom navpoints, to enable custom cts files, add them in sr2_city.cts as a include

Last edited:
If you want all of the hidden interior teleports added to your sandbox++, look in my signature and go to extended extras plus, i have a custom sandbox + i made awhile back, it has all of the hidden interiors already. Also your v0.6 is actually v0.5 i think because commands 851-855 are not in it

one of the cts files has the custom navpoints, to enable custom cts files, add them in sr2_city.cts as a include
OH NO! I accidentally re-released v0.5 as v0.6! I've released v0.6 for real (as SandboxPlusPlus_v0.61.zip) so please re-download it.
Yes, I know your Hidden Interior mod, but that requires modded cts files; I want to make standard version of Sandbox++ compatible with as many mods as possible so I'll not add them yet. Maybe in future I'll make a separate Sandbox+ mod that incorporates your works.

OH NO! I accidentally re-released v0.5 as v0.6! I've released v0.6 for real (as SandboxPlusPlus_v0.61.zip) so please re-download it.
Yes, I know your Hidden Interior mod, but that requires modded cts files; I want to make standard version of Sandbox++ compatible with as many mods as possible so I'll not add them yet. Maybe in future I'll make a separate Sandbox+ mod that incorporates your works.
You could just implement the navpoints in another cts file that vanilla sr2 or gotr doesnt use, which would be compatible with all mods besides easycruiser and maybe ultor rising. However you don't gotta add it bud, was just tryna help out! The mod is coming along great btw! great great job so far man!!

v0.7 released. You can now despawn on-screen NPCs (857-867), cause explosions (873-875), and show diagnostic info for modders (361-372).

Would it be possible to remove the crib nodes, like tv, customization, etc? I like taking screenshots in cribs and they get in the way. Should just be a simple cts file.
Talking about the purple orb things.

upload_2019-6-2_20-21-7.png

Ye
Would it be possible to remove the crib nodes, like tv, customization, etc? I like taking screenshots in cribs and they get in the way. Should just be a simple cts file.
Talking about the purple orb things.

View attachment 22252
Yeah it’s just CTS file edits, just remove them, I think you also have to remove the triggers from cribs.xtbl also that points to the triggers in the CTS files or it’ll crash but it’s very do-able I did it awhile back just no longer have the files

Ye

Yeah it’s just CTS file edits, just remove them, I think you also have to remove the triggers from cribs.xtbl also that points to the triggers in the CTS files or it’ll crash but it’s very do-able I did it awhile back just no longer have the files

I was wondering if it could be put into a sandbox++ command, that was the main thing.

Sandbox++ v0.9 released.
* Added commands 876 (Spawn a Ronin Helicopter) and 877 (Disable/Enable all Crib Triggers)
* Command 215 (Projects and meth labs) actually works now (previously the player fell through the ground) and can now cycle through Burning, Burned, and Normal.

You can now disable all crib triggers with command 877... well, all of them except garages. The game ignores any trigger_enable commands to the garages.
university_crib.png

Back