Will It Have a Makeover?

Um... guys. There is an option at the bottom of the site
opt.png

I find we disagree once again lol. The current saints row mods theme to me is very "bland" and original, it's also being used on old XenoForo which I personally hate, I also hate "Light" themes meaning white as white hurts my eyes, and sites that supply a dark theme I usually use it by default, however I do agree the purple is a bit too vivid and might need turned down a bit. But I also do prefer the more up to date XenoForo look over the outdated one we currently have and use, but keep in mind again it will be a theme, so you can choose your preferred look, so you could use the original theme or the dark theme and I 100% will use the dark theme if this 100% gets implemented and if the site does switch over to the more updated XenoForo which I personally prefer I personally will use the dark theme over a light theme anyday. Not unless people are getting theme confused and thinking that the dark version will be the "ALL-TIME Theme" which it shouldn't be because people like different things and the ways how things should look. But a theme in this case should be selectable between light or dark original etc
If it's a user selectable theme, I have absolutely no objection. Actually, I don't hate dark themes at all. My own Halo website has a dark theme: http://halo.uberdream.com/

Back