Will It Have a Makeover?

I'd appreciate it if you lot could take a look around and see if there's anything you think is hard to read/doesn't have enough contrast. :)

I'd appreciate it if you lot could take a look around and see if there's anything you think is hard to read/doesn't have enough contrast. :)
Nothing is hard to read, it's all perfect to me. I have a dark theme on my Windows 10 pc and it goes good with that theme too.

For me atleast the dark purple on black is a bit difficult to read, not super hard but it makes me squint my eyes ever so slightly

whats.png

I don't know how many people use WhatsApp but I'm sure there should be Twitter button too.

Everything looks good to me just people that use the black colored text we wont be able to read it. Also add the twitter button on share page, other than that looks great to me, i'm usually a bigger fan on dark themes rather than dark anyways lol. Also love the overrall style of the more updated XenoForo

OK, so I kind of lied.

I upgraded a test install to 2.1 and played with the theme a bit: https://test.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/will-it-have-a-makeover.17310/#post-108211

What do you think?
:eek:

Please don't make me use that theme.
I find it very hard to read the purple text. If you're dead set on going with that, the purple text needs to be a lot lighter to provide sufficient contrast. I'm a front-end web guy (for my job) so I'm probably more picky about those kinds of things. :D

To be honest, I always really liked your current theme. It has a nice professional-looking color scheme that totally fits with Saints Row, and I like the way you used gradients for title and button bars. The new theme is just too flat for my liking. But then I still think Windows 7 looks a lot better than Windows 8/10.

Last edited:
:eek:

Please don't make me use that theme.

I find it very hard to read the purple text. If you're dead set on going with that, the purple text needs to be a lot lighter to provide sufficient contrast. I'm a front-end web guy (for my job) so I'm probably more picky about those kinds of things. :D

To be honest, I always really liked your current theme. It has a nice professional-looking color scheme that totally fits with Saints Row, and I like the way you used gradients for title and button bars. The new theme is just too flat for my liking. But then I still think Windows 7 looks a lot better than Windows 8/10.
I find we disagree once again lol. The current saints row mods theme to me is very "bland" and original, it's also being used on old XenoForo which I personally hate, I also hate "Light" themes meaning white as white hurts my eyes, and sites that supply a dark theme I usually use it by default, however I do agree the purple is a bit too vivid and might need turned down a bit. But I also do prefer the more up to date XenoForo look over the outdated one we currently have and use, but keep in mind again it will be a theme, so you can choose your preferred look, so you could use the original theme or the dark theme and I 100% will use the dark theme if this 100% gets implemented and if the site does switch over to the more updated XenoForo which I personally prefer I personally will use the dark theme over a light theme anyday. Not unless people are getting theme confused and thinking that the dark version will be the "ALL-TIME Theme" which it shouldn't be because people like different things and the ways how things should look. But a theme in this case should be selectable between light or dark original etc

Back