Freckle Bitch's Gang Style Mod

no, that mod isn't me. i just haven't uploaded any of my mods to the internet yet since they are still in constant tweaking in case i find something i want to change.
Well then that sucks. You said they "worked out perfectly", How come you haven't uploaded them yet if "they worked out perfectly"?

I don't understand why you won't release them.

Last edited:
Very nice I love Freckle Bitch's I would add though there is a Freckle Bitch's male though. One of the Saints Row 2 Hitman targets Scott worked at Freckle Bitch's and had a male uniform and roller skates and everything.

Very nice I love Freckle Bitch's I would add though there is a Freckle Bitch's male though. One of the Saints Row 2 Hitman targets Scott worked at Freckle Bitch's and had a male uniform and roller skates and everything.
Come to think of it, I played them Hitman missions before I don't know how I missed that. Thanks for reminding me. On the next update I'll include the male counterparts ;)

It's fixed, go get it!

When I select the Freckle Bitch's style the crew members do not spawn in the cribs, and in the streets there are only a few (in my territories). Could somebody help me? I put the files in the "put your mods here" and rebuilt the patch

Back