SR2 Female Enemies Mod

for quite a while i have played heavily modded saints row games, even creating my own female enemy mods for saints row 3, 4 and finally figured out Gat Out Of Hell. but lately i have run into a problem, trying to create a Female Enemies mod for saints row 2, it isn't as easy as the other games i mentioned. so i was wondering if someone could make a mod that changes all generic NPCs to female. more accurately, for example, whenever possible, cops would spawn in as female if there is a female variant for that type and same thing with enemy gangs. mainly i mean this for ANY NPC that has a male and female version. nothing that makes no sense such as a cheerleader spawning in place of a construction worker considering they are all presumably male in the game. i would appreciate if someone could make it or guide me through what needs to be done. i know how to unpack the files, make changes, and then repack them for use in the game. i just need some "guidance" to get it to work. if need be, i will save what i have done into a zip file and then the someone else can take it to the next step if they want or guide me through. i could care less which. i just want this mod finished.

Attachments

• SR2 Female Enemies.zip
    890.9 KB · Views: 391
Like I said in the previous post, it's going to be a daunting task, not going to be an overnight success. There are more NPCs in the game than you realize. By the way I installed your mod and it crashes SR2 all the time. Something wasn't done right.

Back