Script to Freeze Mission Timer?

Yep. Another request from me.

I hypothesize that if one was able to freeze the mission timer in a specific activity, such as FUZZ, one could play the activity more closer to realistic police work rather than having to worry about a timer. FUZZ could then become more than just an activity, and those of us who like to RP as Stilwater PD can have more enjoyment out of it.

This one should at least be doable. If not, please point me to a list of ALL available functions used by the game engine so that I may be able to create my own when the time comes.

in the fuzz_sx.xtbl and fuzz_pj.xtbl files you can change the time limits to be whatever you want, so it would be like
<Time_Limit>3</Time_Limit> change it to like <Time_Limit>9999</Time_Limit>
You will now have 9,999 Minutes for that fuzz level, etc.

You can more than likely go higher if you wish but 9999 should be high enough lol.

where is fuzz_sx.xtbl and fuzz_pj.xtbl files located in
These xtbl files are packed in "common.vpp_pc" inside of your Saints Row 2 directory.
Use optional_mod_stuff\tools\Gibbed.SaintsRow2.ExtractPackage.exe in Gentlemen of the Row mod to extract it.

Thanks. Also how to put the modded file into your patch Thanks Again.
  1. Open the Gentlemen of the Row folder.
  2. Inside of the GotR folder, open "optional_mod_stuff" folder.
  3. Inside of "optional_mod_stuff", open "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder.
  4. Copy your modified xtbl files into this folder.
  5. Go back to the GotR folder.
  6. Execute "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat"
  7. Create a patch. ("P") The custom patch files will be created at "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" folder.
  8. Open "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" folder.
  9. Copy every files inside of "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" folder to your Saints Row 2 directory.

Back