Halo: The Master Chief Collection Is Coming To PC, Adds Halo: Reach

Oh well weird lol, Halo MCC has been out forever now on Xbox One, and that feature was never brought to light to transfer Xbox 360 maps, etc to Xbox One Halo MCC
I know. It's one of the reasons I never bought an Xbox One or Halo MCC. Just another one of Microsoft's stupid decisions. I was hoping they'd improve things on the PC, but I don't know why I would expect sensible decisions from Microsoft.

I know. It's one of the reasons I never bought an Xbox One or Halo MCC. Just another one of Microsoft's stupid decisions. I was hoping they'd improve things on the PC, but I don't know why I would expect sensible decisions from Microsoft.
I know right. I never trusted in M$ since the early 2000s. Bad monopoly.

I remember back in the late 90s and into the early 2000s Microsoft and Netscape had their battles in court but never thought in my mind that M$ killed Netscape and I liked Netscape.

I remember back in the late 90s and into the early 2000s Microsoft and Netscape had their battles in court but never thought in my mind that M$ killed Netscape and I liked Netscape.
One aspect of my career has been as a web developer, and everyone who develops websites knows that Microsoft's browsers are garbage. Even Microsoft knows it. That's why they are abandoning their own browser engine and moving to Chromium. The only reason Microsoft won the browser wars is because they included their browser with Windows. It definitely wasn't the better browser.

Unfortunately, now the same thing is happening with Chrome. I use Firefox on the desktop because it's so fast and I just like it a lot better than Chrome.

Anyway, we've gotten off topic. This is about Halo! :D

One aspect of my career has been as a web developer, and everyone who develops websites knows that Microsoft's browsers are garbage. Even Microsoft knows it. That's why they are abandoning their own browser engine and moving to Chromium. The only reason Microsoft won the browser wars is because they included their browser with Windows. It definitely wasn't the better browser.

Unfortunately, now the same thing is happening with Chrome. I use Firefox on the desktop because it's so fast and I just like it a lot better than Chrome.

Anyway, we've gotten off topic. This is about Halo! :D
Considering it being off topic for the moment, I only use the Opera Browser. My reason being is because Internet Explorer is garbage. Edge is garbage. Depending on if it's a legit chromium, it's also garbage and riddled with viruses considering it's open source and anybody can manipulate it, and one add pop up can install the infected versions of chromium that can never be uninstalled. I want to like firefox, I really do but I can't considering everything you click on windows 8 and windows 10 you get non stop separate window add pop ups, the most profound pop up window is Roblox. Now firefox on windows 7 was better IMO, I didn't experience it as bad. I never experience any issues with opera, and it's so simplistic it's amazing. I would use Chrome, I did for years, but Chrome has this lovely issue of "Corruption"? bookmarks disappearing, saved info stops saving, cache and cookies are gone..? Idk chrome is pretty stable up until it reaches that point, then I would have to go through the issue of uninstalling and re-installing about every 2 years, sometimes every 6 months. I've never had to uninstall Opera, never experienced crashes etc. But that's just me, I consider every browser trash, every browser has a fault somewhere it's just a matter of time. I'm sure opera will eventually bite the dust also.

Considering it being off topic for the moment, I only use the Opera Browser. My reason being is because Internet Explorer is garbage. Edge is garbage. Depending on if it's a legit chromium, it's also garbage and riddled with viruses considering it's open source and anybody can manipulate it, and one add pop up can install the infected versions of chromium that can never be uninstalled. I want to like firefox, I really do but I can't considering everything you click on windows 8 and windows 10 you get non stop separate window add pop ups, the most profound pop up window is Roblox. Now firefox on windows 7 was better IMO, I didn't experience it as bad. I never experience any issues with opera, and it's so simplistic it's amazing. I would use Chrome, I did for years, but Chrome has this lovely issue of "Corruption"? bookmarks disappearing, saved info stops saving, cache and cookies are gone..? Idk chrome is pretty stable up until it reaches that point, then I would have to go through the issue of uninstalling and re-installing about every 2 years, sometimes every 6 months. I've never had to uninstall Opera, never experienced crashes etc. But that's just me, I consider every browser trash, every browser has a fault somewhere it's just a matter of time. I'm sure opera will eventually bite the dust also.
Wasnt opera kinda shitty years ago? I read that it was a viruses magnet back in the days, so i never tried it. And for the browsers, yes i also think most of them are trash, I like and i use chrome, but its ram comsumption is just crazyyyy every update.

Anyways back to halo lmao, if you guys decide to buy it, im on for campaing, some friendly matches or even forge, matchmaking is just not the same feeling :(

Wasnt opera kinda shitty years ago? I read that it was a viruses magnet back in the days, so i never tried it. And for the browsers, yes i also think most of them are trash, I like and i use chrome, but its ram comsumption is just crazyyyy every update.

Anyways back to halo lmao, if you guys decide to buy it, im on for campaing, some friendly matches or even forge, matchmaking is just not the same feeling :(
I've used opera for maybe 10 years now, never had a issue, but again only time will tell. Back to haloooooo, i'll be getting MCC on pc, more or less to see how it's structured out and to see how the save and map formats are stored on the pc version.

It's still might be a lil off topic but if you think about it Netscape 7.2 was the first ever browser that introduce tabs. Anyway back to Halo :)
how it's structured out and to see how the save and map formats are stored on the pc version
They're probably going to be different formats, I know in Saints Row 2 the save format is entirely different from console to pc. Same applies with Old Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition.

They're probably going to be different formats, I know in Saints Row 2 the save format is entirely different from console to pc. Same applies with Old Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition.
Whatever reasons they have are unacceptable. A Halo Forge map is just a list of coordinates and rotations for objects. You can't tell me it would be hard to translate that to a newer version of the game. They're just lazy. They don't even bother to fix major bugs either.

It's still might be a lil off topic but if you think about it Netscape 7.2 was the first ever browser that introduce tabs. Anyway back to Halo :)

I'm expecting it to be a different format, but that wont stop me from comparing the formats to halo 3/reach x360 container files. Gamesaves i'm talking about the saved map saves. If this falls under the line of "Console Modding" My bad! That's not my intention as it has 0 things to do with doing anything on the console or to the console itself.

Back