"Phoenix" as available gang car

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could make me a mod, or help me make it myself. I want a "Phoenix" car available as Saints gang car. The customizations are as follows:

Optionals :

Nitrous : True
Reinforced Bumper : True
Reinforced Frame : True
Torque : True
Tire Durability : True
Grills : Doesn't matter
Side Skirt : All
Spoilers : All
Light Cover : All

What I need most :

Rims : Sports1: Rim #2/Rim #3/ Sports2: Rim #1/ Rim #2/ Rim #6
Tire Tread: #3
Rime Size: Extra Low
Wheel Size: 10/11
Wheel Width: 3
Hoods: Option 2/3
Bumpers: Option 1/2
Roofs: Option 1/3
Trims: Option 2
Exhaust: Option 2
Mirrors: Option 2
Colors:
Body: All: Gloss: True Black
Trim And Rim: All: Gloss: True Black/ Metal: Silver
Window Tint: Tint 100
Interior Color: All: Tabletop Gray/ Ultra Bright White

Thanks in advance!

Okay update, I managed to make a new variant of Phoenix in car_2dr_muscle04_cs, called <Name>Gang_Saints</Name>, also in gang_customization I added Phoenix as an available car, however it seems to use the existing Bling variation, and not my modified Black colored versions. Anyone know how I can assign the correct variation as a Saints car?

I'm pretty sure you modify the gang variation that shows up in the gang veh cust, via the vehicles vctf/cvtf/ and it's other xtbl file (unknown if thats the actual extension name) I have touched SR2 in a min now, but to unpack said cvtf/vctf and you need the vehicle cruncher program, I do not have it.

The other xtbl file is the same name as car_2dr_muscle04 or similar anyways. however that xtbl file has its variations and car options, modify however you please, then you use the vehicle crusher to build the new vctf/ctvf. I know my input isn't much help, havent messed with cars in a long time... it's all I know off hand.

The crumcher program takes the xtbl file for the vehicle and packs it into the cvtf/vctf file that way it works in game properly.

There is no saints variation of Phoenix originally :/

Thanks though! Ill download Vehicle Cruncher now

I didn't find any vctf/ctvf, or a Vehicle Cruncher program :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I
There is no saints variation of Phoenix originally :/

Thanks though! Ill download Vehicle Cruncher now

I didn't find any vctf/ctvf, or a Vehicle Cruncher program :(
The cruncher program is hard to find. It’s not on this site directly. If I find it I’ll send it your way, and every vehicle has a cvtf or whatever the file extension is called, it’s how it gets it’s varations for the vehicle so every vehicle had one variations are also in the xtbl file for the vehicle. And I’m pretty sure you can make your own varations you just have to define them manually.

Thanks for the links, I got the cruncher and helper tools, put CAR_2DR_MUSCLE04, CAR_2DR_MUSCLE04_cust, CAR_2DR_MUSCLE04_cs and CAR_2DR_MUSCLE04_cs_cust in the same folder as Helper and Cruncher tools, tried dragging each of the 4 xtbl files into the helper, even all 4 one time, every time it says the same thing, and theres nothing in D:mods
upload_2019-3-2_12-36-42.png

And using the Cruncher directly very briefly opens a batch window and does nothing
No success in trying with original un edited files either

Last edited:
It's not really that hard to find, you'll find more info here about the tools:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-2-cvtf-helper-vehicle-customization.13110/ and you can download the tools here:
https://github.com/volition-inc/Shaundis-Secret-Stash
I got confused with the npc cruncher, which was hard for me to find. However I was also on my phone at the time of commenting and did not reference the tools thread for sr2, however thanks for showing him where it's at.
But if both crunchers are on this site, that's my mistake, I didn't find the npc cruncher on this site lol. However that's off topic.

I got confused with the npc cruncher, which was hard for me to find. However I was also on my phone at the time of commenting and did not reference the tools thread for sr2, however thanks for showing him where it's at.
But if both crunchers are on this site, that's my mistake, I didn't find the npc cruncher on this site lol. However that's off topic.
There are other tool to use at anyone's disposal, for SR2, SRTT, and SRIV.
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/volition-alpha-tools.5629/

Back