Floor doesn't appear in "When Good Heist's go Bad"

This happens a lot to me when I try to mod this game. When I start a new game, the floor doesn't spawn in the Stilwater Bank. It doesn't even spawn in the cutscene.

I'd like to know what mods cause this issue, as this happens a lot when I mod this game.

The mods I have installed are;
Muscle and Fat Body Slider Extension (with Optional Breast Slider Extension)
Extended Customization v1.2
Rare Vehicle Cheats v5
The Super Black Crusader Mod v2
Advanced Notoriety Mod v1.3
Alternate Times of Day & Weather
Alternate Animations for Female Player Character
Skinballs Outfit

I'm on Windows 10 64bit if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

It looks like some map data doesn't loading. This is kind of strange because these mods doesn't affect map archive.

It looks like some map data doesn't loading. This is kind of strange because these mods doesn't affect map archive.
This happens to me a lot with this game. Even when I have a completely different set of mods, the floor doesn't spawn.

It's possible that's it's a problem with the game it's self. But if that's the case, I wouldn't know why.

Does it occur without any mods? You've said it's possible that it may be a problem with the base game, but you didn't say if you've tried it.
To find out if it's one mod, you would have to install each mod one at a time and load the game and check each time.
So, install muscle and fat body slider extension, then run the game, check if it happened, if not:
Then uninstall muscle and fat body slider extension, install extended customization v1.2, run the game and check.
And continue until hopefully you find the problem mod.

Back