Lipstick disappearing fix

Pretty simple, i'm requesting a fix to the lipstick you apply to your character at the beginning of the game to not be completely removed when you apply certain outfits. also, i'm wondering if using the vampire skill affects this, because i've noticed it removes the lipstick my character uses then too, but i could be wrong. i might have to check that again, but i do know some helmets, masks, etc removes the player lipstick completely, and i've searched the forum for a fix to this to no avail as of this moment. if there already is a fix, feel free to show me, if not... well, thats why i'm posting. because i couldn't find it. thanks again, i didn't realize how much i enjoyed this game until i actually started taking my time playing it.

This is a costume setting. In some costumes obscured mouth slot, you can edit customization_items.xtbl file and replace this
Code:
<Multi_Slot>
    <First_Slot>mouth</First_Slot>
    <Last_Slot>facewear</Last_Slot>
   </Multi_Slot>
to this
Code:
<Multi_Slot>
    <First_Slot>eyewear</First_Slot>
    <Last_Slot>facewear</Last_Slot>
   </Multi_Slot>

thanks. i'll try this and get back to you if it worked

i did what you suggested and it didn't work. i'll need a more thorough explanation on what exactly i'm changing in which customization.xtbl file, as there's one just called customization items.xtbl and one called customization default items.xtbl... on top of that there's three or four different lines within the customization items.xtbl file that contain the <Multi_Slot><First_Slot>mouth<First_Slot> etc etc line. i changed them all to what you suggested just in case. ... even though i did this, the glitch still occurs. whenever i preview a mask and take it off, lipstick is poof. gone. it stays on unless i actually change said outfit before exiting, but its still rather annoying to have the lipstick disappear like that where i have to reapply it at image as designed, and its not cheap.

additionally i noticed that it disappears for some outfits that don't actually have a mask as well, it only disappears when cycling through outfits and if i pass one that has a mask or some kind of headgear that removes the lipsitck while cycling through an outfit to choose, that outfit and the remaining ones that i preview , even those without masks, do not have lipstick... if this detail helps.

nevermind about which file, default items seems to be the things your character is wearing at the start of the game. makes sense. still need to know what to change in the normal file tho, as i've done so for every line that has the line you posted to no avail. it also froze in outfit selection after trying to bypass the loading of an outfit that contains some kind of headgear that removes the lipstick. the selected outfit i tried to wear never loads and its just stuck in the outfit selection screen. can't hit the back button, can't do anything except pause and scroll through outfits that won't load.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back