Gentlemen of the Row

Where do I need to extract the archive to? I'm not really too sure what to do about this because for some reason my computer does not like it when I try to create new folders, it just freezes and says "not responding." If I find an old unused folder that I can rename should I extract it to that?

It doesn't matter at all. You can run it from anywhere you extract it. It will throw the completed built patch files in a subfolder when done running the batch file, and you then manually move them to your sr2 install.

^ this is me screwing up a hosting migration. Those files are restoring now and will be available shortly (next 10 mins or so)

Edit: or you know, in the next minute. They're there and available to download now.

Thanks Minimaul

Hi Can someone send me a modified version of GML1 animation file that have the original taunts and compliments? the new gestures overwritten the original ones like smack that ass

i want to use nova spe but i am missing the folder for own personal mods even after uninstalling and reinstalling gmotr multiple times

hi all. having real issues downloading this mod. I play the game without the mod no issues. install the mod and the game crashes on startup just after the violation logos etc. any advice would be great. thanks

did u replace this files from Gotr with the original sr2?
upload_2019-7-6_17-49-26.png

Back