Saints Row The Third: SR2 roots mod

Hey, so I really enjoy this mod, but I also like the density of population as well as the chaotic battles that happen with the NPC Spawns and Behavior mod. I've been trying to mix the files so I can have the notoriety, faction models, and roadblocks from this mod while maintaining the population and chaos of NPC Spawns and Behavior. I've come close, but been met with either crashes, or purple SWAT saints fighting for police. Any ideas?
Same, I hope someone at some point combines the files.

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but while using this mod no gang patrols spawn on the streets whatsoever, only police. Any idea what I may be doing wrong, or what may be happening? This is one of my favorite SR3 mods, I'd love to get it sorted out.

I think this is a great mod, looks like you spent a lot of time on this and put a lot of work into it. It does appear to break Sandbox+ for SRTT but I can always change those around as I need them.

Thanks Yorpie!​

How did you make the New Morningstar/Mafia Cars have Bulletproof Windows? i'm trying to achieve this for other vehicles like SWAT/Riot Vans and SWAT Bears/APCs. And i can't find anything relating to Bulletproof or Immune Windows or some other stuff in the Escourt Variant for the Justice.

Back