Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

Well the cheats kinda work, except it didn't give me the morning star and decker versions of the bear...
Edit: I guess it did work but they don't have the red or blue trim just the underglow lights, also anyway you cold include the mission only crusader v2 an cyrus vtol v2?

Last edited:
Is it possible to remove a cheat? By that, I don't mean remove the tag - I got that figured out. I mean to remove the cheat from the list of available cheats. My list is fairly cluttered with ones I used once and won't use again in all likelihood.

So, I've done a bunch of these, and some of the vehicle cheats dont work. They will activate but only a handful of them actually give me anything. For instance, every time I try the stork cheat, any variant of it, my helipad is still empty. And most of the vehicles dont work either like the ASP. How exactly do I make those work? Also, which DLC do I need to install for some of the other vehicles to work? I dont want to buy any DLC I dont have to.

This is amazing, so so many cheats to choose from. The only one that I have had trouble with so far is giveball because the ball falls through the map whenever I try to use it. Thanks IdolNinja, when the Zin take over, you will be spared!​

Back