[SRTT]Modpack that I never released.

Hey guys, im the guy from this thread:

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/weapons-blue-muzzle-effect.2224/

But I lost my main account, I came up with this package of mods I did for myself in an old HDD while browsing old stuff and I said why not, I was meant tu upload it here long time ago anyway, it contains the blue muzzle effect mod but now for all weapons (I think) , the genki girls un restricted so you can take them along on missions, an animation replacer for the gun holding, and some other crap I forgot what it actually does, but might be cool.

Enjoy,

Attachments

• nzane_akaCraash_Modpack.7z
    84.8 KB · Views: 656
Thanks nzane ,always enjoy checking out different/new mods.

p.s:
It's interesting what you can find sometimes when checking old hard drives or cd's/dvd's.
You can discover stuff for various games that is very difficult to download anymore like old mods or fan patch versions , e.t.c.

Hey guys, im the guy from this thread:

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/weapons-blue-muzzle-effect.2224/

But I lost my main account, I came up with this package of mods I did for myself in an old HDD while browsing old stuff and I said why not, I was meant tu upload it here long time ago anyway, it contains the blue muzzle effect mod but now for all weapons (I think) , the genki girls un restricted so you can take them along on missions, an animation replacer for the gun holding, and some other crap I forgot what it actually does, but might be cool.

Enjoy,
I am interested in trying out this mod, it sounds very interesting. Will this conflict with any other mods I have installed? I have IdolNinja's Sandbox+ For SRTT and Quantum's Working Elevator mod at the moment. I don't see any reason why it would, since neither of those mods pertain to weapons soley, but I just wanted to check beforehand just in case.

afaik I used a lot of mods including IdolNinja's and those mods are even based off of their XMLs if I remember correctly , one thing I know for sure is blue muzzle effects is meant to be used with Shitface's weapon rebalance only, sorry I cant remember this quite well this was years ago and I hardly even remember how I created this stuff myself x)

afaik I used a lot of mods including IdolNinja's and those mods are even based off of their XMLs if I remember correctly , one thing I know for sure is blue muzzle effects is meant to be used with Shitface's weapon rebalance only, sorry I cant remember this quite well this was years ago and I hardly even remember how I created this stuff myself x)
Does this feature Viper's Mod Compilation + GoSp as well? Like, all mods including hidden vehicles in traffic, huge wheel sizes and neon colors for clothing and cars, too?

Does this feature Viper's Mod Compilation + GoSp as well? Like, all mods including hidden vehicles in traffic, huge wheel sizes and neon colors for clothing and cars, too?

The only mod that requires something to work properly is Blue muzzle effect and actually I dont even know if it works without shitface's weapon rebalance , I just know I modified the weapons.xml from his mod so you should be using that mod if you want to use blue muzzle flash, for the other mods it should be fine with any mods /without mods, but ofcourse, anything that touches the same files like the homies.xtbl for the unrestricted genji girls might conflict, those are still based off IdolNinja's GOSP xmls, if in doubt you can always open up your own xml and mine in WinMerge and just copy the changes I made to your XML so you don't overwrite your whole xml file and you will still have my changes :)

Back