Decker Rollerblader Voice Over Script

This is a script I put together for the female decker's voice over. This is to make it easier for anyone using her particular voice for any projects. Please excuse the poor spelling, this was for quick workflow.

Extra:
I was trying to get her voice for the boss character awhile ago before I got tired of mapping out more than 2000 files of voice overs, so that is why this exists.
  • For any 2012's Sleeping Dogs fans out there, Will Yun Lee plays the Asian National Guard in this game. "National_Guard_AM" is the persona name (misc_tables/character_definitions), and "voc_national_guard_am_media" is the voice file (voices).
Update 19 Feb 2019 : voice project will resume. Hispanic Female Boss voice is being "mapped."
Update 20 Feb 2019 : Hispanic Female boss script is complete.
Update 21 Feb 2019 : mod released: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/british-connection.17228/

Other voice over scripts welcome on this thread

Attachments

• Decker Female Script.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 479
  • Hispanic Female Boss Script.txt
    61.3 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
is this going to happen , pleases say yes
never mind i found it
I'll inform you the current version is held back in variety. So she is less "nerd rage" and more calm. This was just my preference. Otherwise, Boss's say significantly more things than NPCs, so you'll find her more repetitive. I had to fill 70 lines for car jacking with only 4. Just so you and everyone can understand the nature of that mod.

thanks

I'll inform you the current version is held back in variety. So she is less "nerd rage" and more calm. This was just my preference. Otherwise, Boss's say significantly more things than NPCs, so you'll find her more repetitive. I had to fill 70 lines for car jacking with only 4. Just so you and everyone can understand the nature of that mod.

thanks
ok thanks btw nice mod are you going to make more mods like this

ok thanks btw nice mod are you going to make more mods like this
Maybe, I not sure yet. 'Mapping" out a minor NPC's voice over is not as much work as for Bosses. So I might consider doing more now that I finished a single boss voice over. I kind of like when the Asian Female Morningstar says: "Just another bitch in my way." I find it a bit funny with her voice. Another voice I would like would be the Hispanic Swat when he yells something like "Shooting things gives me a big boner!" Probably my favorite quotes from the game.

Edit: Maybe I was talking about the Black Female Morningstar voice. Don't remember.

Last edited:
Maybe, I not sure yet. 'Mapping" out a minor NPC's voice over is not as much work as for Bosses. So I might consider doing more now that I finished a single boss voice over. I kind of like when the Asian Female Morningstar says: "Just another bitch in my way." I find it a bit funny with her voice. Another voice I would like would be the Hispanic Swat when he yells something like "Shooting things gives me a big boner!" Probably my favorite quotes from the game.

Edit: Maybe I was talking about the Black Female Morningstar voice. Don't remember.
ok can you please do all deckers and morningstars and some of the npc please btw do you have steam or discord ?

I can hear black female morningstar voice in iv, but this one is gamefiles in sr3 so basicly

you forgot to replace the voice clip for dismissing homies

btw its funny that she say "i feel so sad when they die"

Back