Players size/height when riding in a vehicle INDEPTH DETAIL

Thanks SixGun, or and Tommy V for taking the time to make that very informative, helpful and insightful TEENZY WEENZY TUTORIAL.

Yes, it sure did come in handy.:cool:
It's very nice when people that have discovered some info share it with the rest of us.:D

Thanks Voltarox, Glad I could be of help.

It is a shame there aren't many tutorials here on this forum on how to do some of the simpler things,
like adding/removing the 3d visuals on weapon upgrades
or changing/adding/swapping player animations etc.

Most of the knowledge I have used is from what I have learn't from modding previous games
or from some "not well publicized" post I have stumbled across, here in these forums.

If you feel up to it and feel you have learn't something many people do not yet know/understand then...
...GO WRITE A TUTORIAL!!!

Most of the knowledge I have used is from what I have learn't from modding previous games

Which games have you modded ?
Would you happen to have any other tutorials or SR3 modding tips ( what are the 3d visuals on weapon upgrades ? )
Thanks T.V. ;)

Tutorials are a nice fine thing, nothing against it, but in some ways it's better for the people to learn it themselves.
They make a mistake, so what? I made plenty of mistakes during my time here in the files, I've learnt almostly everything myself.
If the crowd don't think it's worth the hassle to learn it themselves, than it's too bad for them.

I may be mistaken, but there seems to be a small problem. No metter how big you make character it does not change how long single "step" is (we travel the same amout of road as when character has a normal height).
Any idea how change it or I did something wrong and I am the only one with that problem.

Back